Hilton Bellevue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$182
Sheraton.com
US$253
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$308
  • Pool
US$182
Hampton.com
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$148
Silver Cloud Hotel
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$193
1,233 results
All reviewsexecutive floorfront deskbit datedrooms are largebusiness tripfree shuttleseattle areanice stayclose to downtownup to datefitness centershuttle serviceeasy accessself parkinglobbyhonorsrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We just returned from a few days/nights at the Hilton Bellevue ... what a wonderful hotel. The hotel is lovely, well kept and the staff are friendly, helpful ... simply fabulous. The rooms are clean, spacious, and well-appointed and the beds are extremely comfortable. The hallways are wide which keeps the noise level down and assures guests a good night’s sleep! The restaurant breakfast buffet is super - all varieties of muffins, scones, breads and cereals, freshly made eggs, waffles and omelets, bacon & sausage, hot and cold buffet items, fruit and yogurts ... and reasonably priced. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to any location within a few miles of the hotel ... very convenient. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and next time I am in Seattle, I will gladly return.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2011

A tile fell on my foot in my room, the staff didn't apologize and just said "these things happen", they promised us compensation (hilton gift certificates) that were suppose to be mailed to our address - it has been over 5 months, and I still haven't received the hilton gift certificates. I called them several times, each time they said the gift certificates on its way....but it still hasn't arrived
Manager at Hilton spoke with me, and forced me to show her my injury in the middle of the lobby. I felt like a hostage, I couldn't leave the hotel until she took a picture of my foot in the middle of the lobby at Hilton. Horrible service.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 3 November 2011

My second stay at this hotel for business, and I would stay again. It's nothing really special but all very predictable.

I must say the HVAC could do with an upgrade as this rooms one didn't work properly and I remember last time they had to come SMS repair it as well, so it makes me think there is something pretty wrong or at least old here.

Overall, good position and the corporate rate was pretty good.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 1 November 2011

While this Hilton is about one mile from downtown Bellevue, it is a nice Hilton. The lobby is spacious and has a 80's motif, but the staff, rooms, workout facility were nice. I would recommend staying there and utilizing the free Hilton shuttle to get around Bellevue (to / from) resturants, workplaces, etc...

Room Tip: Hilton Honors members get access to the 9th floor where there is some decent morning / evening appetizers.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I stayed here for a house hunting trip and the location, with easy access to I-405, was perfect for my trips to Redmond and Seattle and within Bellevue. Close to downtown Bellevue, but not in the heart of it. Whether it's walkable depends on you and the weather.

This is an older (probably 70's) property, but it's well maintained. The rooms are very large and comfortable-- separate sink/vanity outside of the bathroom, and plenty of room for the large desk, sofa and coffee table in my room. My room faced 112th Avenue S (not the highway). My husband, who is very sensitive to noise, didn't have a problem with the early morning traffic on this road.

Housekeeping was excellent.

I wasn't informed of the Executive Lounge when I checked in (and I forgot to ask). I saw the button on the elevator and asked about Gold Member access and used it on my last day. I wish I had known about it earlier-- it was a notch above the average Hilton Executive Lounge.

Room Tip: My room facing 112th Ave was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business