“Hilton Bellvue, WA - Good”
Review of Hilton Bellevue

Hilton Bellevue
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I thought everything was great and the people were very nice. Restaurant was very good with very classic american cuisine and some Italian. The fitness facility was nice and clean and I enjoyed it. Each treadmill had its' own television which was nice. The staff was very cordial and easy to work with. I would return to the Hilton Bellvue again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
hotelgm9, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay. We appreciate hearing you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope you will return soon to see our new look. The hotel will start phase I of a major renovation of our guest rooms, February 1, 2014.

Enjoy the holiday.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Very good hotel for any type of travel. Will prefer to stay only in Hilton Bellevue hotel if i visit the place again. Being in a good location(Near to downtown), hotel is value of the money . Restaurant and Lounge have wide variety of food options.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The rooms in this hotel are very nice and spacious. I thought maybe they had given me an upgrade but it was a standard room with king size bed, couch, desk, dressing area and very big bath. My only complaint were the shower fixtures. The shower head was small and didn't work to well and the mixer control was extremely hard to operate. Both seemed odd in an otherwise wonderful room.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, same floor as the reception desk and it was great.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

A somewhat dated facility with an excellent staff. The location is about a mile from the downtown shopping, eating, dining area. Not a bad walk if it's not raining, but somewhat remote. The shuttle driver was very courteous and willing to drive anywhere in Bellevue.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed for four days during an extremely busy period, which is when you get things going wrong. And they did!

This room is $US 192.00 per night (182 + 13.10 tax). That's a 5-star rate, so I will review it as a five star hotel.

The bed is king-sized and the mattress very good: firm but good. The room was nice and quiet. The air quality in the room was good.

There was no refrigerator in the room, I had to ask for one! It was provided without charge when I asked, but you shouldn't have to ask.

The lighting in the room is fairly dingy: too dull to read comfortably. If you stay in a Hilton you expect the decor to include lots of dark varnished wood, but they could at least provide a decent light. You have to turn on FIVE switches to get the lights on in this room -- I hate that -- and it's still too dull to read comfortably.

The air-conditioner worked well but it is noisy.

I was there as part of a large conference which would have completely filled this hotel and several surrounding ones. When any company is under stress, things go wrong. But a bath plug jammed in so you can't get it out? The Building Engineer couldn't figure out how it happened either... A toilet with a broken flush? I came in on the second day to find the flush handle broken on the toilet. I assumed this had happened during cleaning and the cleaner would have reported it and would get it fixed the next day. Nope. Not fixed the next day. I thought maybe they were waiting for parts. Nope: Not fixed the day after, either. To the next guest in Room 725: I hope they got to it before you did :-)

Cleanliness was OK in my room: housekeeping was obviously getting there every day and doing a good job. TV was good: a large flat panel with cable. Internet service is good: my conference is all geeks who really hammer the internet: it did not slow down, so I was impressed. I always plug in to the ethernet: people using WiFi reported a severe slow down. I never use WiFi in an hotel: you never know who else is listening in. Except in China, where you do know who...

The breakfast was not good: scrambled eggs made from egg powder, lukewarm sausages, over-cooked bacon, tiny bowls unsuitable for cereal. I am not sure I can entirely blame the Hilton for that: breakfast was provided by the conference organiser -- but it came out of the Hilton kitchen. I suspect that if I had been the manager I might have said "No, I can't produce edible food for that price, and I will not have the reputation of my house besmirched by that."

OK, so Hilton is one of the oldest-established hotel chains in America, it has a wide range of services and pleasant staff. I still wouldn't stay in this one again: at this price, it has to be much closer to perfect to get my repeat business.

Room Tip: Pay more money. The more you pay, the bigger the room and the better the amenities.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Valet/Parking/Shuttle - A+++++++ Tully's in the Lobby was really nice. Quiet, comfy, clean rooms. Only negative was the food. Served nicely but just tasted bad. Breakfast was the only tasty meal. Very disappointing food. But, Bellevue has a lot of good restaurants so you do have other good choices for meals.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was able to make my reservation very easily online. The hotel was beautiful and the executive suite and lounge area was quiet and had all the amenities I expected. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.