“Convenient for all Bellevue area”

Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
dallas, tx
“Convenient for all Bellevue area”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

had a club room with a great view from the 23rd floor. Club room had a tasty breakfast as well as snacks throughout the day.

Daniel's on the other tower is a good restaurant...with a nice piano bar.

Try the dumpling restaurant across the street from the hotel.

Room Tip: higher floor. Club room if you can!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for expressing your great appreciation regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, WA. It is always nice to hear positive and appreciative feedbacks from our loyal customer. We are grateful to know that you will choose this location on future trip to Bellevue for its great location near to many good restaurants and shopping malls and excellent customer services. Also, it nice to hear that you enjoyed your Club room and its great view and tasty breakfast. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon in WA.

Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Cranford, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I attended a national conference at this hotel in August of 2013. It was a beautiful property, with very large lobby and nice check in area. The rooms were very nice and well appointed. The bathroom was fairly large, very well stocked, and much counter space. The room itself was good size, and the beds were very comfortable. The views from the high level floor we were on were outstanding. The meeting rooms were very nice, and suited the needs of the conference very well. The location was excellent, being located right downtown in the heart of everything. The hotel was not far from Seattle, which also was a big plus when traveling to the airport of visiting Seattle itself. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the Bellevue/Seattle area.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for the best views.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I attended a conference in this hotel and I was positively impressed by the huge meeting/event room with its design and acoustic. Catering and breakfast/lunch buffet was instead average. I did not sleep there overnight so I don't have any opinion about other services/facilities.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrea D
Westbrook, Connecticut
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel in a convenient and nice location. Rooms were above average in size, comfortable king size beds, and large bathrooms. Service was great. Multiple conferences being held and yet the elevators moved quickly. Gym equipment was nice and a decent size for a hotel. Plenty of onsite dining options as well as walking distance to just about anything you could want.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I'm so delighted that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I'm so happy you enjoyed our beautifully appointed rooms and our wonderful service. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our management team.

We would love to welcome you back soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S
Vancouver
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a very relaxing and pleasant stay at this Hyatt on a sunny weekend last month.

The room is a nice size and very clean. Had a nice view from the 16th floor and there were no long waits for the elevators. The bathroom was good sized as well, well stocked toiletries and ample counter space.

Public spaces are extremely spacious and open. More than one choice of complimentary newspapers and a nice small food treat at 3pm everyday in the lobby during our stay.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Had breakfast at their Eques restaurant and the service was equally wonderful. Selection at the buffet was good and some healthy choices. Sundays were very busy, though.

Lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Nice jogging route to the Meydenbauer Beach Park and beyond.

All in all, we will definitely return. We enjoyed the design of the hotel in that it was nice and open and did not feel crowded even though there was a convention going on during our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
SamVancouver,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us last month! Thank you for your review. I hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Regards,
Paul R. - Guest Relations Associate
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The hotel is very clean, has comfy beds, spaceous rooms, nice showers, a huge workout facility (as far as hotels go), helpful staff & is in a great location in downtown Bellevue. However, absolutely nothing that I've come to find a typical service during a hotel stay was included in my room rate, which was comparable w/other nice hotels in the area. No breakfast ($19.50/buffet, $11.50+ a la carte), no internet ($9.95/day, $21.99/3 days, $29.99/week), no parking ($25/day - no discount on the garage you're in, same as if you just came to the mall to shop).

Had I realized that all of these would cost extra I would have stayed elsewhere; all together it turns out to be a worse deal than some other middle- & high-end chains nearby. If a La Quinta can give you free high-speed wireless, I feel like a swanky, work-oriented hotel full of business travelers like the Hyatt should at least do that.

Green Features: I noticed low-flow fixtures for showers, sinks, toilets; rooms have recycling bins.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ToadiesLB
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This last weekend was actually the second time I have stayed at Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, however, I forgot to post a review in February for my 1st visit.

For Valentine's Day weekend 2014 my husband surprised me with a "Mom's Night to Herself" and booked me a King Room....it was clean, beautiful, check in was speedy, the view of the lake was incredible, the convenience of the sky bridges to Lincoln Square and Bellevue Square were perfect and the amenities in the lobby came in handy. It was just a quick 24 hour stay by myself, but left me feeling refreshed!

Fast forward to this last weekend! I booked an adjoining King Executive Suite and Double Queen Room for my sister's 9 gal bachelorette party and we could not have been more pleased! The space was perfect!

When I called reservations to book the rooms they knew exactly what I wanted and I was so impressed with the price (which was going to cost me well over $1000 at any other hotel. Up until we walked into the room I was scared that It was too good to be true.....but it wasn't! Everything was exactly as I wanted, and we had plenty of space!

The location to Lucky Strike, Parlor, Bravern, Joey, Suite, Paddy Conye's, etc., etc., is wonderful, and kept us ladies parked for the night! Also, what an incredible deal that parking is FREE on weekends! (Wow! won't find that in Seattle!)

Needless to say, this hotel is my go-to east side hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I'm so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and our wonderful staff. I'm hoping you guys had a great weekend. I'm glad that our convenient location worked for you and your party. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our management team.

We would love to welcome you back soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S