“One of my favorite Hyatts in North America”

Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Diamond member. Visited last week with a childhood friend and his 11-year-old son, who more enjoyed the club lounge's collection of board games than he did the spectacular views of downtown Seattle, the Olympics, and Mt. Rainier from the lounge's rooftop patio. Impressive collection of evening eats, including crab cakes, lox, roasted vegetables, and creamy salmon and vegetable spreads. Our cheerful, gracious host, Mervat, was a welcoming presence both nights of our visit and knows how to make quick friends: she arrived with a second brownie for the tweener at just the right moment.

Check-in went smoothly. The first room offered was a bust, and the ask for a better accommodation was handled with aplomb. The soaring atrium frames a wide, open floor plan, with lots of breakout spaces and places to meet. Walk 45 seconds through the second-story bridge to an upscale mall with eateries, a videogame arcade and billiards hall (adults only after 8pm), shopping, and one the bustling Taiwanese soup-dumpling house Din Tai Fung.

Rooms are clean, spacious, and contemporary, many (on higher floors especially) with views of the mountains (and, for amateur peeping toms, into an upscale apartment tower across the street). Make time to check out the new 55-inch touchscreen TVs mounted in the lobby coffee tables. Very cool!

I'll definitely plan to return.

Room Tip: South-facing rooms are the way to go for Mt. Rainier views. For good sunsets and views of downtown S...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (2,508)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

First off the location is superb, right in the heart of shopping, restaurants, and places to spend money. They do everything right here: place is really clean, modern, beds super comfy. Only bad thing I saw was the line was a bit long checking in, but ladies were handing out drinks. Would recommend to anyone, looking forward to my next stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you for your recommendation. It is always a pleasure to read when our guests have a memorable experience. I am pleased you found our hotel to be well appointed and our Hyatt Grand beds to be very comfortable. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Bellevue in the future!

Brock S. - A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I used a Hyatt Gold Passport rewards night for my stay. Overnight parking was $25.00 in underground self parking garage. I was checked in by Chris who was very friendly, he recognized my passport membership and secured a great room. My room was on the 20th floor of the new tower. My room had an excellent view of Lake Washington and Seattle in the distance. The room had the standard Hyatt look and feel, room was clean and free from visible signs of use (no scuff marks or scratches on furniture). The bathroom was clean and the shower had good water pressure. (Hint: download "Stayconnect" app four your phone and control TV from your smartphone - works at all Hyatt's I've been to as well as many SPG sites). I ordered room service which was delivered within 35 minutes - the food was warm and tasted good. The bed was comfortable and I awoke well rested. Good location if you want to walk to the nearby Bellevue Square Mall with shopping and dinning options. Staff was very friendly during entire stay.

Room Tip: Top floor facing west (even number rooms) on the new tower has nice views of the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoy your stay and our wonderful staff. They are truly instrumental in our success. I'm so happy you were given a great room with a beautiful view. We are very lucky to be in such a great location and I'm happy you enjoyed that. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Becky S-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Attended a conference in Hyatt Regency Bellevue and also stayed in the hotel for 4 nights. It is an excellent hotel and the location is the cherry on the cake. It has a number of great restaurants, shopping areas in close proximity. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable, though you could modernize the rooms a bit.. Service is great and staff is extremely helpful. Highly recommended for business travelers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful locations. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful proximity to all that Bellevue has to offer. I'm so happy to hear about the wonderful service you received from our associates. They are truly instrumental in our success. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Becky S-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Restaurants and shopping is done within walking distance from this lovely hotel. We stayed in an executive suite and it was clean, updated with a comfy bed and bedding. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts regarding your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our great location and comfortable rooms as well as the service provided by the staff. I do hope you get to return and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I travel pretty extensively for work and I only stay at Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott properties. This hotel was incredible!! Awesome location in the heart of the city. Outstanding restaurants on-site, plus great choices within a 5 minute walk. Staff was excellent. Fitness center is nicely equipped. Concierge lounge is excellent with a great view of Lake Washington. I had such a great time that I'm already planning on coming back with the family next summer!

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor with a view of Lake Washington
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing stay with us during your visit to the city! I am so happy to learn hat you enjoyed our great location, amazing restaurants, fitness center and the excellent staff. I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of my team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family next summer!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is my go-to hotel whenever I stay in Bellevue. It is modern, clean and the location is excellent (close to restaurants, shopping, etc). I've stayed at this hotel a number of times and typically I walk away happy with the level of customer service and the overall stay. The parking is free on weekends which is an added bonus. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: I would recommend asking for a room in their newer tower.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for making us your hotel of choice whenever you visit the city. I am happy to hear that you enjoy our rooms, location and awesome customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back for yet another stay.