1. This is not typical hotel, just like regular apartment with kitchen. People who need longer stay or prefer apt atmosphere can choose this place. Many free parking spots. Bed is very very comfortable, even better than those in Hyatt hotels where I have stayed.
2. Location: conveniently close to Microsoft, many restaurants, and American and Asian grocery stores, but still quiet enough.
3. Front desk people are friendly, responsive, and helpful. The lady who are responsible for breakfast takes care of guests' needs, very nice. The free breakfast buffet is decent. The most impressive thing is the freshly hot miso soup made from the automatic miso machine.
4. Watch out: Since it's apt-like, so this means hot water for shower is limited for each unit, not like hotels with central-supply unlimited hot water. In the middle of my taking shower, there was no more hot water.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Residence Inn Bellevue
- Bellevue Residence Inn