“Fresh and delicious” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
I Love Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 538 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 118TH Ave & N.E.8TH St.
Sterling, Virginia
“Fresh and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012 via mobile

Sashimi can't be better and the beef tongue just great and everything in a warm Japanese atmosphere. Very recommendable.

• Korean first
Helix
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

I had gone to the Seattle location years ago, and when traveling through town, saw they had the Lake Bellvue location. I had the sashimi dinner and my uncle had the Salmon teriyaki. My fish was fresh, and I ordered two fatty tuna nigiri (at $8 per piece it was worth EVERY PENNY). Our waiter was very polite and attentive. A great experience!

Bellevue WA
“Wonderful Japanese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Great menu, located on Lake Bellevue, can have service on deck outside in summer.

• Visited March 2012
Seattle
“Best Sushi in Bellevue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

This is a great place for sushi in a nice, comfortable environment. Almost everything is delicious.

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dallas
“Fresh Fish, Bad Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2008

I Love Sushi... but not this place. The nigiri was fresh, but the rolls were over stuffed with mayo and "fillers".

The claim is no reservations, but they reserved 2 tables for regulars. The service also seemed reserved for regulars.

The nigiri was fresh, but everything took time to serve. After we had one round of susi, we ordered some more sushi and tempura. The tempura came out in 5 minutes... the sushi was still not out after 20 minutes.

We asked the waitress to cancel or order, and she said it was ready to come out. We insisted. She talked to her manager, and she came back and asked us if we could take it home (still paying for it). We said no. She seemed to argue. The manager said she put the order in later than she should have and apologized.

There are plenty of other places to eat Sushi near Seattle...skip this one.