“Great for business and family travel”

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
West Jordan
“Great for business and family travel”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel over a dozen times. The free breakfast is phenomenal. It makes a huge difference in my morning to be able to grab a quick bite to eat as I head out without having to wait in a long line. The free shuttle is also very convenient. This is my top hotel choice for travel to the Bellevue area. I will keep coming back whenever I need a hotel room in the area.

Room Tip: I prefer to choose a room on the lower two floors. If the elevator is out of order or busy it can ta...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at the Residence Inn Marriott Downtown Bellevue and we take great pride in the hotel and service.

We are so glad you had an opportunity to see that first hand and appreciate the kind remarks for your past stay. We look forward in being your #1 choice hotel when you return to the Bellevue market.

Take care and let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Residence Inn Marriott Downtown Bellevue

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Bangalore
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have stayed here twice, once for 2 weeks and once for 4 weeks. Excellent place to stay especially if you are planning for a long stay, say a week or more. Property is clean, well maintained and conveniently located. Is close to the city centre & Bellevue square where most offices and downtown shopping places are located, is 5 mins walk for those who don’t drive. If you are hiring a car from Avis, pickup is from Hilton which is just about 3-4 mins walk. What makes it best is the convenience of cooking or eating out. The rooms have a kitchenette and they also serve daily breakfast and 3 days a week drinks and dinner (social hour). The staff are very courteous and cheerful. Love their ever smiling faces. Many a times when returned after a long tiring day, the staff looked at me with a wide smile & said “you look tired, was it a busy day, would you like a beer? That ll cheer you up”. Something I hadn’t expected at all, who would do that in a hotel? I felt like I had come home. This will always remain my first choice every time I visit Bellevue.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back overlook open area tat looks like a mini forest. rooms on the vertical side g...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stays have been at the Residence Inn Marriott Downtown Bellevue.

We value your loyalty and so glad we can create that home away from home experience that our guests expect when they come to the hotel. We strive to make sure all of our guests are well taken care of and look forward to your future stays with us.

Thank you again and have a great day!

British Columbia
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My daughter, son-in-law and grandson and I stayed here for a weekend. It is close to everything in Belluvue especially good shopping and it's easy to get downtown by car or bus. We had a 2 bedroom/bathroom suite with a sizeable kitchen. Breakfast was good with lots of healthy choices. My grandson is only 21/2 and they had something appealing for him to eat.

Room Tip: I wasn't after a view but the room we had did look onto the parking lot so if it's a room wi...
Green Features: There wasn't as much recycling as I'm used to.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the amenities at the hotel that we have to offer at the Residence Inn Marriott Downtown Bellevue.

We strive on making sure every guest has a great stay and so glad you enjoyed it with your family.

If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us and have a great day!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am regular to Marriot chain but this time my stay was no less than a big disappointment.
I had a room with most pathetic view and than too add it had a chair with completely torn leather , torn carpet and scratched refrigerator .My request for changing of room was never entertained even though I was there for 17 days .I again have a reservation in the month of July but now I am thnking of cancelling it and moving to Hyatt .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank swarup201982
Jim L, General Manager at Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for your post Swarup201982-
We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, as our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible while you are in Bellevue for work, or pleasure. We are situated overlooking a Nature Preserve, I believe you would enjoy these rooms for your next booking. We are looking forward to refreshed rooms during our 2015 renovation, so I hope you will return to us to experience our new look next Spring.
Thank you again for your response, and let us take care of you for your next visit.
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I'm staying here for 3 months for housing for an internship and so far my experience has been great. The rooms are well stocked and very clean. The hotel also has free breakfast every morning and dinner Monday-Wednesday. They also have a shuttle that goes within 2 miles, which is very helpful for going to downtown Bellevue or Seattle!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank maddie p
We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay is going so far at the Residence Inn Marriott Downtown Bellevue property. We strive on customer satisfaction and the amenities we have to offer at the hotel and appreciate the kind remarks.

We hope the internship is going well and please let us know if you need anything else while you are here.

Thank you again and have a great stay!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Biz stay, midweek, pleasant staff that was willing to answer questions and help. If you want to not be in Seattle, this place is a lot more low-key. Taxi fares are under $10 to get you into the downtown area where the major attractions are.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank snoringbull
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at the Residence Inn Marriott Downtown Bellevue. We appreciate the kind comments about the front desk staff and their friendly attitude. We think very highly of them and do a great job at the hotel and are able to answer any questions or find the answer you are looking for.

Our location is great as you mentioned and we are able to transport you to the local transit center to get you to your desired location.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope you have a great rest of your summer!

College Station, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've never given a rating of "5" to anything before because it implies perfection in my mind, that my experience couldn't have been better.

Well, I finally experienced near perfection.

My husband and I along with another couple stayed at the Residence Inn Seattle Bellenue/Downtown this past weekend. We had arrived at the port Seattle early in the morning at the end of a cruise and had requested an early check-in. I called as we disembarked asking if a room would be ready. The clerk told me that a room would be ready about 10 a.m. That gave us just enough time to get our baggage, and get transportation to the Residence Inn.

When we arrived, we were told that the room was not ready because the previous occupants had checked out, but unbeknownst to the hotel staff, had not vacated the room.

Here's the wonderful part–they apologized profusely. The general manager introduced himself to me, and again apologized. He offered to secure our luggage until the room was ready, made sure we could still get breakfast in their dining room, and offered the hotel shuttle to take us somewhere enjoyable until the room was ready.

We took him up on the shuttle and did some Seattle sightseeing. We got a call a while later saying the room was ready, still before the 3:00 check-in time. When we arrived back at the hotel, the staff had taken our luggage to the suite and stored it in the bedrooms.

For the two days we were there, the front desk staff acted as shuttle drivers taking us and other guests to dining and other venues.

Every person was extremely pleasant and responsive.

I hope I soon find a reason to visit the area again; I will definitely stay at this Residence Inn, even if it's not the most convenient hotel to my destination!

Room Tip: We really found the suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths with kitchen and sitting room to be an excelle...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends