US$277
US$269
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

US$275
US$308
Sheraton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$216
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$308
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
US$235
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetfirst floorcomfortable bedsclose to downtownnice stayfree shuttlewi fifront desk staffshuttle serviceyogurtconvenient locationbusiness tripseattlefreewaymicrowaveconvention
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Although we reserved a room with 2 queen beds for my family, we were given a room with 2 double beds. Further, a hotel promotion on the Red Lion website had offered a $25 visa gift card. However, none of the hotel staff seemed to know anything about this.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim B, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Bellevue Red Lion Hotel. We must apologize about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and are disappointed that we were not able to deliver on that promise for you. I have shared your concerns with our Front Desk team to correct these issues you have mentioned. I do hope we have another chance to improve upon this impression and wish you safe travels...

Reviewed 6 July 2017

If you are driving to Seattle to take a cruise this is the ideal stop to relax for an afternoon so you are nice and relaxed when you board ship. Easy to find and very easy to get to the Cruise parking lot and embarkation pier.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation for our location and Hotel. Yes, we are only 10 to 15 minutes from downtown Seattle! I am glad our location worked out so will for you and you had a chance to relax with us. I do hope you have a great Cruise! Again, thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I booked this property through hotel website along with a friend for a 3 nights stay, so in total we booked 2 rooms. As we entered our room, we were shocked with the condition and look and feel of the room. I felt like I am staying in a motel. I was given room # 154 on hotel records while I was handed over the keys of room # 156, so I moved in room # 156. It took them 2 days to resolve this stupid confusion and in return, I visited their kiosk each time I had to enter my room because system locked me out. But the hotel staff never accepted their mistake rather kept on making stories. Okay accepted human make mistakes but you got to be sincere with such things as this also jeopardize with safety & privacy of your guests as well.
On day 2, I visited their restaurant for breakfast, Stale is the word that comes to my mind when I imagine the quality of food at this place. Bad food, period. And yes they serve same food each day. I talked to their manager as well and he told me once they get food stock, they use it for a week. WOW, you are giving a week old food to your guests and that too for 12$ per person breakfast?
Next thing, housekeeping! I have never encountered such ill-courteous housekeeping staff. I have pictures of the room they cleaned and did housekeeping where pillows are lying on floor and room in the same shabby state I left. Why am I paying for services then? And when I reported this issue to hotel receptionist, all she had to say was, sorry to hear Sir!! Thats it, done with your job? I am reporting how your housekeeping system is operating and you are just Sorry to Hear?
Quality of Sleep was bad too because mattress quality was bad, pillows were way to short for anyone to sleep comfortably. Swimming pool was not cleaned properly, totally not fit to swim.

Location of hotel - 4/10
Quality of Room- 2/10
Sleep Quality - 1/10
Overall Hotel- 2/10

Not Recommended. Period. AVOID THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ankur G

Dear Ankur,

Thank you very much for taking the time to express your thoughts regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We review all of the feedback we receive and do use it constructively. Your comments will also be shared with our staff. We will address these issues with our housekeeping department about your room cleanliness and you can be sure that we will take a look at this issue and do our best to resolve it. I am also sorry to hear that your breakfast was not up to par, I will speak directly with our executive chef about these issues. We strive to provide our guests with the best service possible and we regret the service did not meet your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This place was nice. I think the rooms and beds are a bit too small. We got a room for 4 adults and a child and of course we were 3 on one bed and it was really tight. I think a couch with a pull out bed would have been good. Other than that service was good and the rooms were pretty clean. I'd stay again but not more than a night.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim B, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to offer your kind comments regarding our hotel. I appreciate that you mentioned that the service and cleanliness were to you liking. Don't forget, if you need an extra bed on your next visit, please let us know and we will have a roll-away put in your room. We are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Perhaps this hotel was priced due to its proximity to Seattle, but I did not feel it was worth the price. In addition to the room, they charge separately for parking although they have an entire regular parking lot all to themselves. Their website is clear about this, but I've never heard of such a thing except in resorts or in urban hotels with parking garages. The hotel seemed clean, but very dated. The wi-fi didn't work for me, but I didn't really need it. The hair dryer didn't work, so I just did without. The TV and AC didn't seem to work, but it was just that the outlets were kind of loose and we had to mess with the cords. The front desk staff was helpful, responsive, and friendly. Regardless, I have no interest in staying there again. Not horrible, but not my cup of tea.

1  Thank ACEP925

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to express your thoughts regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We review all of the feedback we receive and do use it constructively. I’m sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the internet, we do have plans to upgrade the whole hotel very soon. In the future, if you are having any troubles with your guest room, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk for additional assistance. I am glad you found our staff to be helpful and friendly, we strive to provide our guests with the best service possible.Thank you for being a valued Red Lion guest.