US$275
US$239
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$228
US$182
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$324
US$308
US$269
US$262
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

Sheraton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$216
Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$269
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetfirst floorcomfortable bedsclose to downtownnice stayfree shuttlewi fifront desk staffshuttle serviceyogurtconvenient locationbusiness tripseattlefreewaymicrowaveconvention
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed in this hotel at greater Seattle for 2 days. It is great experience. The room is clean and tidy. I actually like it very much considering its price is not very high. I will call it a good deal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hge182
Jim B, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay. I am so glad to hear you loved your visit and that the price worked out perfectly for your needs. I hope we can see you back again very soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have stayed at the location before and find it easy to get to and enjoy our time while we are there. The staff is nice and everything is very clean. We also enjoyed the breakfast at Jonah's onsite facility.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim B, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Suzy,
Thank you so very much for such positive feedback!!! We are very happy your guest experience was very pleasant and comforting. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We chose to stay at this hotel based on the website description. Nice rooms, good price, complimentary breakfast buffet, and free parking, which was important since we were planning a 3-night stay. We checked in and my tired brain heard them say it would be $9 per day for parking, but it didn't soak in until the next day. I asked about it and was told it didn't say that, but then I showed them the Red Lion website and it specifically said, "free parking." The man at the desk told me he would comp us for that day, but that was all he could do. Upon checking out, I noticed we had been charged for 3 days parking, no comp. That is the reason for my not giving them a 5-star review. We were lied to, even after pointing out their own website to them!! I dislike being lied to! Will I ever stay in a Red Lion Hotel again? No! Will I recommend them to others? No! I am aware that it is not the fault of the staff that the website is misleading potential guests, but when one of those staff members flat out lies to my face, that is totally his fault and Red Lion Hotels have lost our business for life!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jim B, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear OSMOFAN,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. Please allow me to extend an apologize on behalf of the hotel for the experience you had with our newly administered parking fee. I too was under the impression that our website has been updated, but as you clearly pointed out, unfortunately not - you can be sure I will look into this. That being said, I would like to make this correct for you. Please call our accounting office and we will have those fees rebated back to you. I truly apologize for the trouble you went through and will speak directly with our front desk staff myself. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The room was clean, check in and out easy. Hotel feels safe. When they say double beds, that is what they mean. Very small for two people. Matresses where old and not very comfortable. You do have to pay for parking, so consider the extra 9 dollars into your bill. It is a large older style two story building. If the price was right I would spend a night there again, but it would have to be a bargain.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time to offer your comments regarding our hotel. I appreciate that you mentioned the value we offer our guests in this market. We take pride in offering all of the amenities that our higher priced competitors have without the added cost! Please come back and visit us again.

Regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Nice comfy rooms. A little dated but comfy. Very nice staff. Breakfast buffet was perfect! Kept filled with fresh hot food and never an empty coffee cup! A tiny hiccup but the management took care of it ASAP! The customer service is top!!

Room Tip: we prefer the ground floor for no special reason.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Jim B, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Danielle,

I am pleased at the kind words stated in your review. It is satisfying to see how your accommodations were to your liking and that our staff was attentive and friendly during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Best Regards,