“Easy Seattle Access”

Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Columbia, South Carolina
“Easy Seattle Access”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Not a bad hotel, easy access to downtown Seattle, just off the interstate. Breakfast was decent, bacon very floppy, turkey sausage was unappetizing. Asked for some good local places to eat and the front desk sent us to fast food chains (Arby's, Taco Bell, Red Robin)...Yuck! My biggest complaint was that the pool opens at 7AM!! Our room was right over the pool and children's voices were ringing through our room along with the splashing noises of cannonballs! They were having a blast, but I didn't enjoy being up so early while on a vacation weekend. Overall not my worst stay ever, but I probably wouldn't be back.

Room Tip: Far away from the pool!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank SCNick1217
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Caftan1874,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your insight.

Our pool does not see much usage during most of the year thus noise is not typically an issue for our guests. We would be more than happy to place you in a room further from the pool if you were to give us another chance. I will certainly be reviewing with the staff more appropriate restaurants to recommend to our guests as well as reviewing proper cooking procedures on our breakfast items. I appreciate you bring this to our attention.

Thank you again for your time. Your feedback is valuable in our ongoing efforts to provide superior service to our guests.

Corynn Hansen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have stayed here several times over the years, this time I was travelling on business. The hotel is located just off 520 and is easy to get too. The neighbourhood is really good and great location for going for a walk or a jog. Restaurants are nearby. During the week this location can be busy with the Microsoft people, conversely on the weekends you may have this hotel to yourself. Downtown Bellevue is just a short drive away, and Seattle is just across one of the bridges. Over the years, this hotel has been very comfortable and has recently been renovated. I stayed during the renovations and the hotel was quite dirty, but I expected that.

On my most recent stay, I travelled with my elderly father and we took two rooms. I was travelling on Government rate so you sometimes do not get the nicest rooms. Both rooms were near the exit and you could here the exterior door slamming from early morning to late evening.

On our second day, we were out at meetings from 0800 to just after 1600, when we returned neither room had been made up. I had a quick shower and then we went to a baseball game in Seattle. Upon our return at 2230 my room had not been made up, my fathers had been made up the dirty towels taken, however no fresh towels left. I spoke with the night manager who assured me that someone would speak with me or leave a message the next day. In the following two days and nights, no one form the hotel contacted me in regards to my complaint.

This hotel has a small gym and a nice sized pool. The breakfast was quite good for being free, with a choice of different breakfast options.

After returning home, I did call the General Manager to voice my complaint. The manager was quite apologetic, and offered me points as an apology.

The trouble that I had on this trip is quite unusual and I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Third floor at the back.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank travelinstead
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear travelinstead,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences you experienced during your last stay with us. As you know, this situation is certainly not the norm at this hotel. We appreciate you giving us the chance to respond to your issues. Thank you for being such a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wood-Ridge, NJ
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very very new and clean. Wow is this place clean. Probably the nicest Fairfield Inn (and that level of hotel) that I've been in. Large rooms. Comfortable beds. Nice sheets. Excellent breakfast (try the muffins). Glad we choose to stay here. The Downtown Marriott is booked up and we are in Seattle for my brother's wedding but my reservations are last minute. Traveling with 2 adults and 2 kids. Plenty of room in the guestroom and bath.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Denise W
Dear Denise W,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/ Redmond on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind remarks on our hotel. We certianly believe we are a notch above the rest and it is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Bellevue area! Thank you for staying with us.

Israel
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Stayed for 3 nights on a business trip.
Service was always friendly.
Location is convenient for Bellevue and Redmond area.
Hotel has plenty of parking, free Wi-Fi, and nice breakfast.
The room is spacious and has everything you expect - including an iron, coffee machine, etc. It is not luxurious but is certainly OK.
Gym is not huge but functional.
I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: The parking is somewhat overlooking the rooms in the ground floor. You may prefer a higher floor.
Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Natori,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a revire of our hotel on TripAdvisorr. We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs during your stay. I am sure other travelers will appreciate your insight. Thanks for staying with us. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

This is a really nice, comfortable, clean hotel near all the major locations in Bellevue (including only a couple of blocks from the Microsoft campus). I would definitely stay again. The staff was friendly and the rooms were pristine. It is also nestled nicely in a wooded area that makes it feel like you are in a secluded forest. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Natori,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am sure other travelers will appreciate your insight. We are happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your needs during your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Palos Verdes, California
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were on a roadtrip through Idaho, Oregon and California and wanted a quiet place to stay with access to breweries and restaurants. We found this hotel hidden in a quiet enclave of Marriott hotels ( three in one area). After staying in several Holiday Inn Expresses, this place seemed luxurious to us. After a rather haphazard check-in ( the regular clerk was on a break), we went to our room overlooking the parking lot, unfortunately.However, the beds were extremely comfortable with quality sheets and great matresses! The carpets had a retro design and the furniture seemed clean and new. The bathroom amenities were not shoddy or cheap. The breakfast area was not too chaotic and seemed to be used primarily by Microsoft visitors and their families. We enjoyed the break from powdered eggs and biscuits and gravy served in all the Holiday Inn Expresses! Here, we could have waffles with whipped cream and strawberries---delicious; fresh fruit salad and the usual breakfast fare. The only faults I could find were the weak coffee--in a place like Seattle, one would expect a better brew.---and the eggs which tasted rubbery. We found many ethnic, interesting restaurants in the area, and of course, some excellent breweries. Overall, our stay was excellent, and we would definitely return if we are in the Seattle area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Sonnet4,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/ Redmond on TripAdvisor. We are delighter to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sure that teh TripAdvisor community appreciates your comments as well. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to our area!

Boise
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Nicely appointed rooms, quiet location, clean facility. No complaints except the staff. When we were checking in, there were two businessmen in front of us. They were told that they had been upgraded to a very nice king room. They protested, saying the reservations were made some time ago, and they didn't want to be sharing a bed. The clerk, a young man, said the king beds were larger than most, and they would be more than happy. The hotel was doing them a favor. Finally, after more protests, they were told that there weren't any double queens available for another half hour. It was 5 PM! We went through the same routine as they did. The next morning, the breakfast staff was quite rude. A female Hispanic worker whispered an apology, but the other helper remained rather nasty.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Jmichael-6,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for any issues you had with our hotel staff. Our staff consistently receives the highest praise from out guests. I am sorry that was not your experience.

Check in time at our hotel is 3 PM and we make every effort to get as many rooms clean as possible for our arriving guests by this time. We are very busy during the summer months and we sometimes have large numbers of late check outs or early arrivals. All of our rooms are typically cleaned by 5 PM daily, so there must have been extenuating circumstances. We always make every effort to check in our guests as soon as possible. I will certainly be reviewing your comments with our staff.

Thank you again for your insight.

Corynn Hansen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue
Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
#9 of 29 in Bellevue
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond? Share your experiences!