Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond
Sheraton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$222
Sheraton.com
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$164
Hampton.com
US$196
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$168
  • Pool
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$308
Orbitz.com
Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
US$235
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffmicrosoft campusthe breakfast areayogurtroom was cleanpool and hot tubquiet locationnice place to stayincluded breakfastoff the highwayseattle bellevueeasy accessfree wifiminute driveother hotelswould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

As always, the people who work at Marriott chains always seem a cut above. That part is good. This hotel's primary upside is its close proximity to a large software vendor. However, on the same property there is a Residence Inn and a Courtyard. So one might think this hotel would be trying to compete based on that (even though they are all Marriott). But I'm guessing this building pre-dates the Fairfield chain, it was probably an acquisition and re-branding. The hotel just seemed old and tired, from the elevator to the weird decking to the smell of the room. That's the one that makes me drop the stars. It smelled old, musty, damp at some point, and I was on the 2nd floor, not the top floor. The breakfast was good, although they got behind so i had to skip the eggs. The people were nice and friendly. Next time I'm in the area, I think I'll go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Robert V,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you were impressed by the level of service provided by our staff.

I disappointed to here that you were less impressed by our property. Our hotel was built in the late 90's which means we are not the newest hotel in the market, but certainly are not the oldest either. Overall, our property has done well withstanding the test of time. We completed a full, multimillion dollar renovation to our hotel in 2012. The response from our guests has been overwhelmingly positive.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope our level of service may convince you to return.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was on a business trip and stayed at this hotel. The room was clean. The front desk was helpful and accomodating. The free breakfast was a pleasant surprise. There were lots of choices for everyone.
There is plenty of free hotel parking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Slobo80,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a TripAdvisor review for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue Redmond. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and accommodations provided by our staff. I am sure other travelers will appreciate your views as well. We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

About what you'd expect for a Fairfield inn, friendly service, good complimentary breakfast, decent free wifi, comfortable beds and quiet rooms. The overall decor could use some updating and the cleanliness of the room in some of those hard to reach areas could use some work. Also, the location of the hotel was very convenient to 520 and downtown Bellevue.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ColoradoWeatherMan

Dear ColoradoWeatherMan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that overall it seems that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We certainly pride ourselves in the level of service we provide our guests. I will pass along your comments to my team regarding some of the attention to detail in our rooms. Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

New review from my previous one in Sept 2013 and continues to be a regular place for my stays in Redmond averaging every other month. Hotel is no frills but always clean, helpful and friendly staff and find the breakfast the reason I stay here when there are other Marriott properties in the general area. Breakfast area is good and staff is very friendly and helpful in the AM. Will be back. My only wish is they had slightly better mattresses but still get a good night’s sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank johnfi

Dear Johnfi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that return again and again. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the travel community. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed in here for more than 4 months every week from Mon to Thursday as part of Business. I always get a warm welcome with fresh baked cookies and upgraded rooms when ever available. I would definitely rate this as one of the best hotels in Bellevue. Steve and Anwar in particular are amazing in providing the rooms of my preference along with the discounted rates.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Murali u
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Murali U,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/ Redmond on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind remarks about the service you have received at our hotel. I will make sure that Steve and Anwar are recognized for their efforts. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!