Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria
US$313
US$282
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$200
US$195
US$251
Hampton.com
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$205
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was my second stop after San Jose and my experience with ESA there was pretty good. So my expectations were already set but I think this is not as good as the other one. The rooms are pretty far from the reception, at least mine was, and if you send the cab away then you need to drag your luggage all the way, even if its on the first floor. The room was spacious and pretty comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed here for 12 weeks during an internship, and my overall stay was pleasant. The "apartment" I had is more like a hotel room, with a small kitchen. There is big fridge, a microwave oven and a stove with two electric burners (but no oven). There is plenty of space to store your belongings, a small sofa chair to watch TV from, and a little "bar-like" table with two seats to eat. However, there was not real desk and chair, which means you have to sit at the "bar" to work. I was given a room facing away from the high-way, which was pretty calm. But the noise from the AC units is still quite noticeable during the night.
The staff was very nice, always happy to answer a question or give me my mail.

Room Tip: Ask one in the South building, facing away from the highway
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wookai
Reviewed 8 September 2013

All I asked was to be moved from a highway facing noisy room where its not even possible to even open a window. The staff made me walk down to the office 5 times to ask for that, and everytime its the same response. "the manager will do it". Finally, I gave up, and lived in the same room. The clerk asked me to just use the air conditioner, which was not working. All they did was had it swapped with one from another room. Who gave the manager and the clerks permission to work in the hospitality industry. Is this how you treat a customer with a simple request to be moved to a corner room where it is bit quieter?
The internet sucks. Given that i paid a good amount of $ to you guys i expect better internet. Not a dial up where it takes 1 hour to download a PDF. The paid option you guys have is a rip off. DO YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT a guest living there for 8-10 weeks to use the weekly service? Which gives you a 3 Mbps connection for $4 a day?? what means you want me to spend $210 just buying your 3 Mbps internet connection, why wouldn't I go stay at the marriot then? Even when i told them about the internet, all you guys gave me was the same "we are resolving it" . It was never resolved.
I've recommended that our company or any company never use your services, not just this branch, any branch for any of their corporate housing needs. With suck awful basic services like internet how do you expect to have business guests stay in your motel. You guys are in bed with the relocation companies and rip off customers. And then treat them differently without providing them good services or answering their requests.
This is your idea of 'extended stay', you need to pick up a dictionary. I put up with this during my stay of 10 weeks.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank a g
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The hotel was in a quiet area, close to T-mobile office buildings and a plaza with grocery store and bunch of restaurants which was convenient.
We've got room 104, about 2 doors away from reception. It had a kitchen with fridge, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, 2 pots, spoons, forks, knives, plates, mugs, toaster. Everything you need basically. We were too busy to cook so didnt even used it.
There was a flat screen TV in a room, along with iron and ironing board.
AC wasnt too loud, which was good. Room was clean and didnt smell bad.
There was no shower tub in a bathroom, just tile and hole on the floor with curtain. Other than lack of a shower tub, bathroom was good. Towels were provided.
Breakfast was not the best I've had, but typical for hotels of this type- cheap muffins, apples, oranges, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, tea.
The hotel is located about 15 min to Bellevue Square Mall, and not too far from downtown Seattle.
Overall, our stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I took a new contract job and this hotel was part of the chain that my company had a discount and it was close to my jobsite. Needless to say, I notified my company about this hotel.
Pros:
Close to major company locations (Microsoft, Boeing)
Price
Mattress is ok
Cons:
No elevator (ever lug 3 bags up a flight of steps in the dark?)
Exterior entrances
Room smelled of stale cigarette smoke and mildew
Noise (I could hear the discussions in either room next to mine, not to mention the door slam)
Kitchen has no dishwasher and a tiny sink
No icemaker in fridge
Air conditioner is loud and makes gurgling noises but it does drown out the neighbors
No garbage pickup, although their pamphlet says every 3 days
Slowwww internet unless you want to pony up some bucks
TV has limited channels with poor reception; no dvd player
Laundry room charges $2/load each for washer and dryer
I never found the breakfast they advertised. There's a very small lobby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business