Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
“Ew”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Short and sweet: hanging light fixture. Red lip stick on: towels, cups, & silverware. Unsure if bathtub was moldy or unclean? Food left over from pervious guest in fridge & the freezer. Top it off with a rat sighting under the car. Gross is an understatement. I would expect this at a $30 bucks a night hotel not $90+

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, We have implemented a 100% room inspection by management prior to releasing our rooms to sell. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at blv@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The front desk staff in this hotel seems doesn't have enough knowledge, also some of them are rude. Housekeeper forgot to clean my room several days, the breakfast is horrible only bars, coffee, apples in a small cabinet in front of the desk, the staff didn't respect my reservation and tried to kick me out before my planned check out, internet connection is slow, and they overcharged my account.

Room Tip: I don't recommend this hotel for long stays.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Adrian L
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Tried to check in at 4:30 - had half hour wait in line only to be told my room was not ready - they needed another 45 minutes. Gave me "special" coupon for free appetizer - if I bought two dinners - not much generosity for my time especially as I had other dinner plans. After a long day there was no place to freshen up for my business dinner - they did give me the wifi code so I could check email in the waiting room. Returned at 8 p.m - room still not ready. Front desk clerk ended up leaving to do it herself - she did keep a good attitude dispite management issues - finally at 8:45, more than four hours after I first arrived, I got a room. Which was facing the freeway, pretty clean given the circumstances, nothing special.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AMSLLC
pune
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was my second stop after San Jose and my experience with ESA there was pretty good. So my expectations were already set but I think this is not as good as the other one. The rooms are pretty far from the reception, at least mine was, and if you send the cab away then you need to drag your luggage all the way, even if its on the first floor. The room was spacious and pretty comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed here for 12 weeks during an internship, and my overall stay was pleasant. The "apartment" I had is more like a hotel room, with a small kitchen. There is big fridge, a microwave oven and a stove with two electric burners (but no oven). There is plenty of space to store your belongings, a small sofa chair to watch TV from, and a little "bar-like" table with two seats to eat. However, there was not real desk and chair, which means you have to sit at the "bar" to work. I was given a room facing away from the high-way, which was pretty calm. But the noise from the AC units is still quite noticeable during the night.
The staff was very nice, always happy to answer a question or give me my mail.

Room Tip: Ask one in the South building, facing away from the highway
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Wookai
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 8 September 2013

All I asked was to be moved from a highway facing noisy room where its not even possible to even open a window. The staff made me walk down to the office 5 times to ask for that, and everytime its the same response. "the manager will do it". Finally, I gave up, and lived in the same room. The clerk asked me to just use the air conditioner, which was not working. All they did was had it swapped with one from another room. Who gave the manager and the clerks permission to work in the hospitality industry. Is this how you treat a customer with a simple request to be moved to a corner room where it is bit quieter?
The internet sucks. Given that i paid a good amount of $ to you guys i expect better internet. Not a dial up where it takes 1 hour to download a PDF. The paid option you guys have is a rip off. DO YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT a guest living there for 8-10 weeks to use the weekly service? Which gives you a 3 Mbps connection for $4 a day?? what means you want me to spend $210 just buying your 3 Mbps internet connection, why wouldn't I go stay at the marriot then? Even when i told them about the internet, all you guys gave me was the same "we are resolving it" . It was never resolved.
I've recommended that our company or any company never use your services, not just this branch, any branch for any of their corporate housing needs. With suck awful basic services like internet how do you expect to have business guests stay in your motel. You guys are in bed with the relocation companies and rip off customers. And then treat them differently without providing them good services or answering their requests.
This is your idea of 'extended stay', you need to pick up a dictionary. I put up with this during my stay of 10 weeks.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank a g
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The hotel was in a quiet area, close to T-mobile office buildings and a plaza with grocery store and bunch of restaurants which was convenient.
We've got room 104, about 2 doors away from reception. It had a kitchen with fridge, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, 2 pots, spoons, forks, knives, plates, mugs, toaster. Everything you need basically. We were too busy to cook so didnt even used it.
There was a flat screen TV in a room, along with iron and ironing board.
AC wasnt too loud, which was good. Room was clean and didnt smell bad.
There was no shower tub in a bathroom, just tile and hole on the floor with curtain. Other than lack of a shower tub, bathroom was good. Towels were provided.
Breakfast was not the best I've had, but typical for hotels of this type- cheap muffins, apples, oranges, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, tea.
The hotel is located about 15 min to Bellevue Square Mall, and not too far from downtown Seattle.
Overall, our stay was pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends