“Worked well for our needs”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Claremont, California
“Worked well for our needs”
Reviewed 31 July 2005

This residence hotel was generally fine. Our room was clean, the staff was friendly and it adequately met our needs. While it is not within the city of Seattle itself, it was convenient for our purposes (attending a wedding in Bellevue area) although if your goal is to do sightseeing in Seattle exclusively, you might be better served by staying within the city itself. They are very upfront about their policy as a "residence-style" hotel regarding their housekeeping services, and we knew that there would not be someone attending to the room daily. As long as you are alright with this, you'll be fine. As I said, we were only there for three nights, so we were satisfied with the service. Overall, I would stay there again and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2005
1 Thank LisaAndrea

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 12 July 2005

Pros: Friendly, responsive service. Staff was knowledgeable about nearby sights and directions and very approachable.

Cons: Extremely dirty room. There was hair on the shower wall from the last guest, there was unflushed tissue and hair in the toilet, the tile floor in the kitchenette was dirty, the tabletop was stained, and some of the silverware still had food caked on it. You have to ask for shampoo at the front desk - there isn't any provided in the room. Also, no onsite gym.

While the service was good, the amenities were so unclean, I won't be staying here again. This was my second stay and my experience at my first stay was similar so this doesn't seem to be an anomaly.

• Stayed June 2005, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 June 2005

I've stayed in other Homestead Studio Suites before, mainly because of the high-speed internet and kitchenette and I absolutely like their rates.

The hotel in Bellevue, a very upscale part of Seattle, is nestled on top of a green, luscious hill, next to a major business park and close to Factoria Blvd. Mall. I had serenity, peace and quiet to do my work and I found the staff and management to be super-cool and helpful.

Fresh towels, sheet, coffee or soap was always available upon request and the service was outstanding. As a single woman, I'm always somewhat concerned with safety but this hotel is secure and well managed by the staff and I felt safe, day and night.

I had a wonderful time there and absolutely plan on returning.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2004

I had a nice sized suite, clean, with a nice sized kitchenette but lacking the proper amenities. The guest information brochure states their rooms feature kitchens fully equipped with cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery . My room was equipped with:

3 dinner plates, 3 saucers, 2 cups, 2 plastic glasses, 1 teaspoon, 3 forks augmented by 7 plastic forks (1 with bent tines), 2 knives, 1 small pot, 1 large pot without cover, 1 small cover without pot, 1 covered fry pan, no bowls, salt but no pepper, 1 packet of sugar and artificial sweeteners looking like Sweet n’ Lo and Equal but really being Nothin’ Pink and Blue.

There was no writing material. There was soap but no shampoo. The towels and washcloths were rough as though washed without fabric softener. Note for seniors: There are no handholds in the shower not even on the soap holder.

Guests staying 4-6 nights only get “refresh service” which consists of a one time replacing of towels, emptying the trash, and making the bed with existing linens.

This is a hotel trying to do things on the cheap and succeeding. I will not stay at this place again nor will I stay at other hotels of this chain until I am assured that this place is an aberration and not the standard.

• Stayed July 2004
16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Bellevue hotels
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
#17 of 29 in Bellevue
Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria? Share your experiences!