Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond
Hampton.com
US$116
US$110
  • Pool
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$228
Residence Inn
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$179
US$308
  • Pool
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$205
Silver Cloud Inn
All reviewsno elevatormicrosoft campusshort stayfirst floorwould stay here againstarbucks coffeean older propertyfree parkingking roombeds were comfortableindoor poolredmondmarriottlobbybusinessseattlehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was visiting Microsoft and stayed at this hotel. The room was a good size and if you are going to work then it has a great desk and chair to sit and work. It was clean and everything was fine, but it wasn't great. One specific complaint that I had was that the heating was with a noisy airconditioner. In a place like Seattle where it gets cold, I would expect something quieter and more pleasant. Otherwise, it's close to Microsoft which was good for me, and was comfortable. It's quite expensive for what you get, but I guess this is due to the fact that it's all business travelers.

The lobby was nice, which is a plus. Overall good, but not great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with Courtyard Bellevue/Redmond by Marriott during your stay in the Seattle/Bellevue area. We also want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our Survey. We strive to maintain high-level service and product standards, which guests have come to expect from Marriott, and your feedback helps us do that.

we have shared your comments with the appropriate departments to improve our operations for future guests. We hope that Marriott will be given the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This hotel is in a great location and priced right for the quality. The food was good and the hotel is clean. Easy to shuttle to get to downtown Seattle Easy to get too and secure parking, Sure beats hotel at airport

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for your compliments! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments are recognized.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I usually stay at the Westin but decided to save some $$ and try the Courtyard. I have to say I was really impressed and in many ways had a much more pleasant stay than when in other more expensive hotels. The room was clean, had everything I needed and was big enough. I really like their café - great seating if you need to meet someone, plug your laptop in, get work done while eating. It is also an overall great atmosphere. But most importantly I would say the customer service is amazing. I actually had a problem with the lock on my door, and the staff were so proactive to solve my issue. They sent me a food basket to apologize with a hand written note from the manager. Everyone who works there is so pleasant and helpful, and I truly think good customer service is very hard to find these days, even in expensive hotels. If I every have work in Bellevue or Redmond, this is where I would stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your compliments! It is refreshing to receive responses about exceptional service. I will pass your comments on to our Leadership Team so the appropriate associates are recognized.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations next time you are in the Bellevue/Redmond area.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The company I work for uses this hotel frequently to have us from abroad stay while in Seattle.
I have to admit I have been accommodated in better locations, when considering the room facilities – but still the Courtyard Marriott is a decent place where one can get rest after a work day.
The room are spacious and clean, maybe the next redecoration would consider some brighter colors and remove the 80ies color codes. The bathroom, also large at size and provide a bit of a cold character to it… actually there is no character in the room at all – it suits it purpose well and that’s it.
Therefore I would not really recommend it for a romantic weekend trip, but can highly for a business trip. The Wi-Fi works well in the rooms and some room even have a balcony.
Breakfast was not included in our price so far, but I can recommend the eggs benedict… divine every time again. However one also has a coffee/tea machine in the room as well as a reasonably sized fridge.
The courtyard is located close to the Braven shopping malls, which are very upper class. But if you do not mind a bit of a walk (5-10min depending on your speed) then you are at Lincoln Square with its mall and plenty of restaurants.
It takes about 45min without traffic to the airport, the hotel offers a limo service which is just slightly higher than a taxi meter (in 2013 the limo was 50 USD compared to 45 USD from the taxi).

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a comment and your great feedback. I will forward this to the correct property, which is our sister property in Bellevue/Downtown.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed 2 nights last weekend as we were in town for kid's hockey tournament. The staff were friendly. Room was with free parking and free wifi. Convenient location and easy access to the the freeway and retail places.

In the double queen bed room we were in, one of the mattress was slanted sideways, so it wasn't good sleep if you happened to end up on that side of the bed. Also the air conditioner gets quite noisy at times, but since we were not in the room most part, it didn't really bother us.

Indoor pool and hot tub was nice. I was surprised that the on site restaurant wasn't open most parts on Sunday afternoon while we were in the lobby, as I would have liked to purchase some food/snacks!

Our rate included breakfast in one of the function rooms. We tried the breakfast one of the days (which was mainly continental but with scrambled eggs, sausage), but opted to drive to IHOP about 1 mile south for a more yummy pancake breakfast.

There is a closeby restaurant - Azteca Mexican restaurant which served huge portions which is of walkable distance.

We have stayed in several Residence Inn, Courtyard and Fairfield Inn hotels, and this is a comparable one.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the Bellevue/Redmond area. We truly appreciate your business. We also want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a comment. We welcome all feedback, in order to maintain a high-level service and product standards, which guest have come to expect from Marriott.

I noticed that we did not meet your expectations with regards to Sleep Quality. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have communicated to the appropriate departments to ensure future guests are not affected. Our hotel is very committed to making each and every stay a great experience for our guest.

Again, we value your business with Marriott and hope to see you on your next visit.