The general consensus of the reviews here are NOT wrong. I stay with Coast Hotels on a regular basis and had certain expectations and did not read the reviews here before booking. If you can afford a few bucks more, then look elsewhere. This is unfortunate because the staff here deserve better.
2. Good Bellevue location (onto 4th to get to Downtown Bellevue), excellent highway access onto 405 (and then onto I90 to get into Seattle)
3. Excellent staff (any complaints were addressed quickly)
4. Free parking, free internet (wired and wireless) and free cold but uninspired breakfast
1. Tub had hair from previous guest
2. Tub drain clogged in 2 of our 3 rooms (work order submitted and completed the same morning so service was responsive). This is a common complaint in all the reviews and yet they still have this issue!
3. Two rooms smelled stale
4. Walls are thin - voices and sounds carry
5. Bath light/fan would turn on by itself throughout the night
6. Beds are soft/worn and too springy.
7. The hotel is tired. New bedding and furniture (especially in the restaurant) are needed.
Check out the guest pics to get an accurate indication of the age, décor and quality of the hotel. Cheers!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westcoast Hotel Bellevue