“Good stay at Coast Bellevue - handy location”

Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Colorado
“Good stay at Coast Bellevue - handy location”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

With business in the Bellevue area, the Coast Hotel Bellevue has a very handy location. Front desk staff was quite nice, and checkin was very easy - they even let me check in a few hours earlier than normal checkin time. The room was fine (oddly enough, a rather old television set - could use some updating). They had a free breakfast in their restaurant which was nice. Parking is free. There is plenty nearby, including Whole Foods which is within very short walking distance.

1 Thank PaulTheTravelGuy
Janina L, Manager at Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our amenities and service. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Location was fine. However we were put in the outside annex of the hotel next to a covered pool. More like a motel than a hotel as there was direct access to parking lot and no secure entrance. There was no discount for these rooms, prices inline with the rooms inside. The rest of the hotel was fine, clean and they offered a wine hour which we did not go however drinks in the friendly bar after meetings was fine. Good service. Suggestion would be to secure an inside room if traveling by yourself.

Room Tip: Inside room.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Janina L, Manager at Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for providing a review. I apologize that some aspects of your stay were unsatisfactory. My team and I appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve the experience we provide our guests. I appreciate your compliments regarding Eastside Bar & Grill and hope your travels bring you back our way again soon.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The hotel has a 3.00 PM check in policy; so ensure you are planning correctly. But the front desk staff was gracious enough to work things around and get us a room by 10.00 am when we came in. This hotel is centrally located in Bellevue; and if you have biz meetings in Bellevue this would make sense. But be sure you check with the hotel directly since the rack rate of the hotel is $149 when we checked it, but Expedia charged us $250 for a two guests room (two separate beds). There is a bar & grill along with the restaurant and its good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent business trip. I appreciate the time you took to provide review and hope your travels bring you back our way again soon!
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Was very pleased with staff, the room was clean and comfortable, dining at the East Side Bar and Cafe was delightful (guacamole bacon burger and fries to die for!!), shuttle transportation to the office was easy to arrange and driver was very pleasant. Will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: My room was facing the street, heard no traffic noises at all.
1 Thank CD S
JLigaya, Manager at Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I certainly appreciate all of your feedback. I am happy you were pleased with our accommodations and found our shuttle convenient! Thank you again for the kind words. I hope to see you the next time you visit Bellevue.
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I booked this hotel for 3 nights as a long weekend getaway with my partner. I found that when I got there the room was clean. I wasn't comfortable in it.. the bed was really hard for me and the room was really basic. If you not picky about any of this, this place is clean.

The best thing about this hotel is the friendly people and the customer service. We only ended up staying 2 nights of the 3 we booked as we were not comfortable but didn't want to complain we just wanted to go home as the trip wasn't going well. The staff was really helpful and even gave me back the cost of the last night I didn't stay. I was shocked and grateful for the excellent service I got.

I don't think I will stay here again as I wasn't comfortable but I will give top marks in customer service. I'm sure if I complained and switched rooms they would have made the effort to make sure I was comfortable, but I just wanted to go home.

P.S. I have stayed at this hotel previously a couple years ago and I feel the breakfast was alot better then. Currently, all the have is muffins, yogurt, cereal etc and boring breakfast stuff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
I appreciate your compliments and recognition of our exceptional staff. I do apologize that aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your review as it helps improve the experience we strive to provide.
Virginia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed here for 3 days on business trip. Normally, I stay at Sheraton Bellevue but Sheraton was fully booked. I was looking for an inexpensive hotel in Bellevue and found Coast Bellevue Hotel on Rocket Miles. Book your room through Rocket Miles to earn miles as Coast gives extra 1,000 miles for staying more than 2 days.

Pros: Relatively inexpensive rate (Bellevue is an expensive town). Quick check in. Very friendly. Coffee machine in the room. Very comfortable bed. Good location

Cons: Building is outdated and the room was old and small. Bathroom looked like it needed some work and toilet was not flushing well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the car dealership (parking lot) and ask for higher floor room as the lower fl...
1 Thank Samuel H
Thank you for choosing stay with us during your recent business trip. We are so pleased you enjoyed our accommodations and appreciate the time you took to provide us with feedback.
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I must preface this review with the fact that the Hotel was full due to an ATC International Cheerleading competition being held that weekend. The Hotel was full of noisy kids, tweens, teens, and parents.

The staff was friendly, polite and helpful. The only glitch we had was trying to reserve a shuttle ride to the competition. We first reserved for an 8:30AM departure for two using our room number. Later we came back and wanted to change the reservation from two to five individuals. This time they could not find the original reservation, so they set up a new one. At 8:30PM that evening we received a call in our room asking us if we were going to come down for our Transportation. Other than that, everything related to the staff and service was fine.

The Hotel and our room were clean, tidy and comfortable. The Hotel did is in need of an upgrade. The sink needed replacing, the sink stopper did not work well, and some of the wall paper was pulling away. Nothing that would spoil our stay. We did really like the bathroom switches. One switch was a motion senor that turned one light on dimly, then brighter the longer you stayed in the room. The other switch had multiple timed buttons controlling the heat lamp. A great feature!

The Hotel has a restaurant and bar that was open for breakfast and dinner. The dinner menu had a good selection of food, at reasonable prices. I believe you can order breakfast a-la cart, but that was unnecessary, as the also have a free continental breakfast. Yoghurt, cereals, fruit, bagels, pastries, muffins, coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice and milk, to name a few of the available items.

All in all I would recommend this Hotel, if you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel within walking distance from down town Bellevue. They have seasonal outdoor pool, but as we were there in January we did not get to use it.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the front of the building. Our room was the third one from the end on the seco...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for providing a thorough review of your recent visit to Coast Bellevue Hotel. I appreciate your feedback regarding our guestrooms and am pleased to see you enjoyed our shuttle, complimentary breakfast and motion sensor lights. It was our pleasure to serve you.