“Great Location and Good price”

Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Uk
“Great Location and Good price”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was in Bellevue for a week on business and booked into this hotel. Getting to the hotel from the SEA airport was a breeze and checkin was efficient. Despite arriving a bit early after a 10 houru flight (the plane was early!), i was able to get straight away into my room. The bed was very comfortable and the working are excellent. The TV was nice (but shame about American programming and the huge amont of adverts). The price here was also very good. Breakfast was a bit dissapointing and the whole hotel is a bit run down. The shower/bathroom could use an facelift. Having said that, the location was excellent and the price very hard to beat. I'd stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Janina L, Manager at Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
I appreciate the kind words! I am happy to read that we could accommodate your early arrival. We hope your next stay will be sometime soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I agree with some of the other reviewers comments about the beds for this property. The beds are by far the worst I've ever experienced. Do your back a favor and stay away.

There was also a common garbage bin outside of my unit that smelt like rotten pizza for the entire duration of my stay, which makes you wonder how serious thus hotel is with cleanliness.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HollywoodTTL
Thank you for the feedback. We are indeed serious about cleanliness, and I apologize that we missed the mark on this particular occasion. I will pass this review along to the appropriate personnel.

Travellers are raving about these Bellevue hotels

Boulder, CO
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel 3 nights and I wish we hadn't even stayed one! The beds were absolutely horrible. First of all, they were doubles which wasn't a problem as I like to cuddle. However, they were extremely soft, slanted down at the head and caused you to roll towards the center. It almost would have been better to sleep on the floor! The breakfast was decent with pastries, bagels, cereal and juice. I believe we were on the 4th floor and when you get off of the elevators, the floors were pretty dirty. Based on the pictures we viewed on their website and some reviews we had seen, we were expecting much better for what we paid. I would pass on this hotel if we were ever in the area again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet or exceed your expectations on this occasion. I will let our team know of your feedback and we will internalize it so we can improve the Coast Bellevue Hotel.
Utah
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We arrived for our three night stay, tired and travel worn. It was our first time in Washington and we felt a bit unsure of the area. The Coast Hotel is very close to just about everything a first timer would want to do in Seattle. It was old fashioned, but clean and quite comfortable. In fact, our family dubbed the beds "the most comfortable ever encountered in a Hotel!" The breakfast is your usual continental rolls, danish, juice and coffee. Plus, there were cereals of a nice selection. There is a larger breakfast for a small charge. This is what we got, not expensive and very hearty. The waitstaff were very accommodating and we enjoyed their service. Lots of smiles, which makes you feel like starting off the day right. The cafe staff are really amazing!
I would stay here again, just so I can get a good nights sleep...........those beds!

Room Tip: Not much to overwhelm you view wise, but you will be comfy!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
I appreciate the kind words! Hearing that you and your family enjoyed nearly every aspect of your stay makes me and my team very happy. We hope your next stay will be sometime soon.
Liberty Lake, Washington
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is all about location - it's in Bellevue, within walking distance of the city center and the transit center. It struck me as a little dated when we first pulled up, and that impression stayed with me, though I can see where they have done some updating and remodeling to keep it nice. The rooms are clean, with comfortable beds and linens, plentiful pillows, and a fairly up-to-date television. The exception is Purgatory, the name we gave the stretch of rooms outside in the pool area, which is where our original assigned room was. The room doors open directly into Seattle's delightful weather, and the room has the corresponding damp feel and smell that even running the air conditioner can't get rid of. Besides that, there is no keycard door separating these rooms from... well, the entire rest of Bellevue. One has only to stroll through the narrow corridors from the parking lot straight to the guest's door. The hotel was too booked for us to change rooms the first night, so we slept with the dresser pushed against the door; the next night they were able to accommodate a change to a room inside the building. Continental breakfast is pretty good, though definitely sticks to the traditional "continental" selection of carbs (great coffee, though!) and kept well-stocked even through the busy periods. Desk staff was courteous and helpful. Considering the convenient location in busy Bellevue/Seattle, a good bargain.

Room Tip: Be sure not to get into the rooms outside near the pool - they are not secure and have a damp feel a...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I apologize for the inconvenience regarding your room change, but I am happy to hear that on the whole you found your stay enjoyable. We hope you will consider staying with us again.
Mesa, AZ
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed here while we visited Seattle, which is only 10-15 minutes away. This is an older hotel that has had some serious remodeling, especially in the lobby. While this isn't a 4 or 5 star property it was comfortable and clean. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms are average size with a comfortable bed and flat screen TV's. The bathroom is outdated but functional and clean. At $150/night it seemed a reasonable value considering the area.

Room Tip: Stay away from the side that has I-5 on it.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks for your review. Our team is a friendly, accommodating bunch and it is great to hear that you found them accommodating. I will pass your feedback along to my team and we hope you will come again soon.
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Walking distance from a lot of great places for shopping, dining or the bus system. Free parking, nice safe area. Bathroom can use a little update but overall great for the price. We didn't go to the restaurant as there were so many options on the neighborhood.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

I am glad that you enjoyed our central location and value. Thank you for your review, and we hope you will come again soon.