“Best grilled chicke ramen that I've eaten”

Yoe's Noodles Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Solana Beach, California
“Best grilled chicke ramen that I've eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Was up in Bellevue last week. My son and I wanted to try a new noodle restaurant so he looked online and found Yoe's. I had the grilled Chicken Ramen with Miso base and he had Pork with spicy. It was indeed the best Ramen I've ever eaten. Attractive and appealing, the miso base was delicious, the chicken cooked perfectly. My son loved his and ate some of mine. Generous portions, very friendly staff and easy parking. It was so good we went back again the next day and brought his wife. We all agreed that it was better than the other noodle places we've tried.
I'm back in San Diego now but still thinking of Ramen... I know I'll be back to eat there when I'm in town again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank easttowest88

Seattle, Washington
“A Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

What a surprise! We were on our way to a hot pot restaurant and came across this restaurant. I figured - why not

It's Chinese food with Japanese fusion. The Raman was excellent. The soup base was great. The price is very reasonable. Definitely will be back.

1 Thank Hongkongee
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best ramen EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

I lived in Japan for two years and I've been desperately seeking some ramen that can compare to Japan, and this is it! Even though this restaurant is not completely authentic, it's close enough! I'm very impressed with the presentation and the quality of the food. The ramen was to die for, and my mouth is watering thinking of the food from Yoe's Noodles. When we walked in all of the customers seated were Asian, and if the Asian's approve, then you know you are in the right place. This place was excellent and I can't rave enough about it!! Make the trip for Yoe's, it will be worth it!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Candice B
Kent, Washington
“Authentic Japanese Cuisine (Bellevue wa)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

We've been in Tokyo and this restaurant is the closest we could find to what we ate there, forget about sushi, this is it, and don't forget to say yes to egg bon top, makes a big different.
Prices are reasonable, miso soup was great. Beef tongue yakitori, yakitoridon, katsudon, calamari and fried ice cream, delicious!
Here you can download the menu (pdf)

yoesnoodles.com