“Excellent food and good service”
Review of Moksha

Moksha
Reserve with OpenTable
Moksha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 542 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 8th St and Bellevue Way
Boise, Idaho
“Excellent food and good service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was a bit surprised at how limited the menu was, as it did not offer several "standard" dishes I expect to find, so I was a little skeptical about this place initially. It was also a Sunday at noon and the place was nearly empty, so we wondered if it was any good. I did take it as a good sign though that all the diners who were present were of Indian descent. We took a chance, and the food we ordered was served quickly and was outstanding quality. Nice atmosphere/decor as well. Would not hesitate to go back. The butter chicken had a perfect sauce and the chicken was all white, top quality meat - that was the table favorite, with the garlic naan though everything else was good too. The only negative (quite small) was that the water and iced tea both came with no ice and were a bit warm. Good service. Would definately return here.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Best Indian food I've had in Seattle.”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I wasn't completely surprised when one of my colleagues from western India told me that she hadn't found really great Indian food in Seattle; we hadn't either. But one of the place she did recommend was Moksha, so we gave it a try. I've never been to India, but my wife has been several times, and we both found the food and service here to be excellent. We ordered a chicken and vegetarian dish and both were flavorful and fresh. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2014
Merritt, Canada
“Ambiance was terrific”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Looking for a spot to have a memorable lunch after shopping Bellevue Square discovered this great restaurant. Service was quick and efficient and the food to caliber. We are very familiar with Indian cuisine and their food ranked in the top. Will definitely return to try out more dishes on our next shopping trip to Bellevue.

Visited January 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious Contemporary Indian Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Located in the center of downtown Bellevue without being inside the Bellevue mall. The restaurant is beautifully and simply decorated and provides a very comfortable place to enjoy a great meal. My husband has been eating here since it opened several months ago but my first visit was in early December. We ate at the bar because it was crowded and we did not want to want to wait. We joined a few others that were doing the same. The bar tender was friendly, the service was personable and efficient without feeling rushed. I ate a spicy eggplant entree, my husband enjoyed a lamb curry and we shared delicious samosas for an appetizer. The naan bread was fresh and warm. All in all a very good meal in a great, relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“The non Indian place”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

It is just spices , not food you taste. the worst service , and not even a good tea. The food is not blended well.

Visited November 2013