“Average Restaurant”

India King
Ranked #287 of 585 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Only panner butter masala is good. But other men items needs improvement. oh India opposite in cross road mall is great and worth the money.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant on a Groupon deal. We received amazing service. The interior is more plain, but we prefer that to being inundated with religious objects in a restaurant. The server was always instantly there to take our order, fill drinks, etc. The food was amazing. I used to think that it took a trip into Seattle to find the really good Indian food in the area, but Bellevue is hiding a real gem in the India King restaurant. I would go back in an instant. We got the meat samosas, garlic naan, butter chicken, and paneer naan. We also had the mango sorbet, which was average. The paneer nan was some of the best I've ever eaten. I'd highly recommend you head to India King and check it out.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

We went to this restaurant on a Groupon. The decor is pretty basic and the restaurant was mostly empty on a Friday night. We started out with appetizers and had one with ground lamb (samosa) and the other with fried fish marinated in tamarind sauce (fish pakora). My wife just loved the latter. For main dishes with got two tandoori dishes and two curries. The tandooris were OK, I find that the meat in such dishes is often dry and it was a little salty to my taste. The curries were very good. I got a spinach and shrimp dish (saag shrimp) and the other was a meat curry. Deserts were mango ice cream and rice pudding. All in all a good value with the Groupon. This restaurant has a very extensive lunch buffet (they state 30 dishes) which I have not sampled, but might be quite a bargain at $8.

1  Thank Richard D