“My Favorite Cinema”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My Favorite Cinema”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Easy access from my condo; great Senior pricing on Tuesdays; no frills seating, but who cares with such great pricing.

Visited January 2014

“Old Establishment”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This movie theater is very old and needs major upgrade if it wants people to actually come here. I saw a movie here with my Co workers just because it was less than 5 minutes from our work. Sound system is horrible. I will never come back.

Bellevue, Washington
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Slightly Outdated”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We went here for the second Hobbit movie using the Amex Twitter offer. Parking is very close and the factoria mall offers many choices to grab some food before heading into the theater.
The AMC itself is slightly run down and needs to update its interior and seating. The snack choices are the usual unhealthy combination of popcorn, nachos and coke. Stuff was friendly.
The screening itself was good, I especially liked that the sound level were at a moderate loud level and not as blasting as in some of the other cinemas on eastside.
All in all good for a casual screening but nothing fancy.

Visited December 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Remodel me, please!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We attended a showing here this weekend after having been regulars at Lincoln Cinema's in downtown Bellevue. Factoria Cinemas have seen better days. The seats are very worn. There was a noticeable problem with the film - the sound cut out for a few minutes.

Visited January 2014
Newcastle
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great for local theater”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

It is local theater we always attend. They have the newest movie releases. WE enjoy because of free parking and the location is close. We also enjoy the Senior Tuesday $6.50 day.

Visited November 2013