“Food and service is extraordinary”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #48 of 573 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Always loved the food here. Their happy hour appetizers are in generous portions and drinks are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I typically order a couple of appetizers instead of a full dinner and it is quite filling. This was no exception. They give you a good portion I've never had anything that isn't good. I'll assume that it's not quite authentic Asian but I don't know any better and I like it.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The restaurant décor has a mixed of old and new. The bar area is nice and the menu is Chinese fusion. The food is good, but the portion is small. If you are a normal person you need more than one dish to satisfy your hunger. A nice place to have dinner if you don't mind the noise.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Everything was good and we enjoyed it very much. The wine was expensive for what I got. Columbia Crest Chardonnay for 8.00. I can buy a whole bottle for 5.99. They now have fresh spring rolls on the menu and they are very good. Watch out if you don't want fried food because the chicken in the meals is fried. The prices were good compared to other places I went in Bellevue.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I don't find the food tasty. For whatever reason my wife loves it and I don't. There is hardly any choice for a vegetarian and the food is BLAND!