“Great location, excellent service ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown

Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
vancouver
“Great location, excellent service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying here with my family (kids are 2&3) the front desk is so friendly. The Starbucks downstairs was closed and we needed milk for the kids, they were able to warm some up for us for right from the restaurant! Saved us a trip out to look for milk. The mall is across the street and restaurants also within walking distance. We made use of the pool every day, it was small but perfect for the kids, no hot tub, but nice sitting area to keep an eye on the kids. Will definitely be back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear sramzan, I’m happy to hear that this was a return visit for you and your family and that our Front Desk associates were able to assist you with the milk you needed since Starbucks had been closed. At Marriott, we are always striving to have the best customer service in the industry and this is a great example of that! I’m glad that you and your family were able to take advantage of some of our amenities, like the pool and I hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you all again on your next visit to the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

this is my first time at the courtyard and for the price its a good spot, clean, tidy and the staff are helpful. The rooms are a good size and the hotel is central to Bellevue which works for me. If room rates are high or fully booked at the Hyatt or Westin again then i'd stay here again

BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you, Brendonford, for your feedback about your stay with us and for the great comments about our helpful staff and clean property. As you mentioned, we are centrally located in Downtown Bellevue with over 350 restaurants and world-class shopping within walking distance. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and would return on future visits to the area!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband & I celebrated my birthday with a trip to Snoqualmie Casino and a night away from the kids. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The hotel was very clean and looked brand new. Both husband and I really enjoyed the shampoo of all things! We will be returning.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Happy birthday, Kristi D! I am glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and loved our Paul Mitchell shampoo. We completed a whole hotel renovation last January and with that, we also upgraded our room products. I hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you on your next night out from the kids!
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed for 2 nights after our cruise. We arrived early for check in and they were able to get us in after about an hour, which was great since they were 100% the night before. Good comfortable rooms, good WiFi and breakfast. Easy access to freeways. Parking is tight, so if you have a big vehicle, beware.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you, Shawn F, for taking the time to review our property on tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check-in after your cruise and that you enjoyed some of our great amenities such as the restaurant and Wi-Fi. As you mentioned, our location provides quick and easy access to the highways and we do offer parking in our garage. I truly appreciate your feedback and I hope that we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next visit to the area!
Yakima, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was fairly surprised with how decent this hotel was, as my expectations were much lower. The only downfalls were that the parking was difficult to find with all of the construction work at the time and the pool was small without a hot tub... My room was incredibly clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I stayed here as a girls night out it was the perfect hotel. I enjoyed not staying in the raucous of Seattle but still being within 15 minutes of downtown. I would definitely recommend for the price and location. Definitely check out the Asian Cuisine next door!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scarlet1798
I’m thrilled to hear that your Girls Night Out was a success and that we had the pleasure of accommodating you for that! At Marriott, we are always striving to exceed our guest’s expectations and I’m happy that we did that for you. As you mentioned, we do have a great indoor pool with plenty of comfortable seating surrounding it. As for the parking garage, it is located off 110th street but I completely understand how it may have been a bit confusing with the construction going on in Bellevue. I truly thank you for the feedback you provided and for the title “Nicest Courtyard Marriott.” I hope that we will see you again on your next Girls Night Out!
pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here one night and found the property to be comfortable and clean. Our room faced private apartments -and this caused us to keep the curtain closed. This hotel is in the middle of corporate america- great location and reasonable parking fees. The bed was soft and we had a nice sleep. I would recommend this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the private apartments
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lilimadsn
BVUDT, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback about your stay with us, lilimadsn. I am happy to hear that your night with us was comfortable and enjoyable. As you might have noticed, our property was designed around the culture of Fung Shui which radiates a sense of balance and relaxation. As for the views in a downtown location, there will be other buildings around and I hope that this does not dissuade you from staying with us again. Again, thank you very much, lilmadsn for reviewing our property and we hope to see you again in the future!
Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We booked here because my husband was competing at the meydenbauer center & this hotel is right across the street. Well technically probably a block since the door to meydenbauer is on the back side of the building. Perfect location for us as my daughter & I were able to walk to belle square to shop while he did his thing (about 3-4 blocks).
We got a king room with pull out (room #453). We got a good nights sleep both nights. bed was firm but comfortable enough. Love the comforter. The room was about as far from the elevator as you could get, long walk, but so quiet. There was construction on that side of the building but only heard it once on Friday morning for a quick moment.
The pull out was small but fine for our 10 year old. We had to request an extra blanket which was brought right up. The room was decent size & clean. Umbrella in closet & in stand at hotel door. Nice touch.
They had Tully's coffee with Keurig in the room. Not a lot of quick food options nearby but Starbucks & subway on the same block.
We'll be back

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear sabbysguide, thank you very much for your feedback about your stay with us and for the compliments about our property. I am happy to hear that we were the perfect location for the needs of your visit and for downtime activities for you and your daughter. As you noticed during your stay, we have great, little amenities that add to the experience like a Keurig coffee maker to get your morning off to a good start, umbrellas for the infamous “Seattle rain” and plush comforters that make you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. As for the eateries in the area, we are within walking distance to over 350 restaurants that offer every kind of cuisine imaginable. I am thrilled to hear that you will be back on your next visit to the area and we look forward to accommodating you again!