I just stayed one night for my short trip. They offered a very good rate and I stayed at one of the studio suites .
- Rooms are quite spacious with huge kitchen. It even has a dishwasher.
- Good size of desk - perfect for work station.
- Lots of amenities: free use of computers with internet, Coffee and tea stations for 24 hours, free breakfast, gym, hot tub, laundry rooms etc.
- Big screen TV.
- Covered parking
- Front desk staff was very friendly.
- The fridge and heater are quite noisy at night.
- Bed sheets were not clean. They had some stains on them.
- I didn't see any fan in the washrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of Interstate 90 and only 10 miles from the heart of downtown Seattle, the Larkspur Landing Bellevue Hotel offers business and leisure travelers the best in all-suite accommodations. Among the best hotels Bellevue has to offer, we are a short drive away from popular Seattle attractions such as Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, Safeco and Qwest Field. This wonderful Seattle extended-stay hotel is bound to surpass expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Larkspur Landing Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.