Larkspur Landing Bellevue
Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdead endyogurthard boiled eggsdvd playerfront deskhot tubfree laundry roomthe breakfast areafull size refrigeratorcovered parkingseparate bedroomcontinental breakfastour room was spaciousquick accesssmall kitchenlarge flat screen tvliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My family and I were living in this hotel for two months, the contractors were repairing our home. I would like to recommend this hotel for family, it feels a special peace there, is very clean and comfortable, the General Manager is a great human being and his work at this hotel is perfect. The ladies that work as housekeeper, all of them are amazing, nice and hard workers. My special thanks to Nigel Williams (The Big Boss), Long, Rachel, Mikael, Joe, Cinthia and Mario (people from front desk), sorry..if I forget someone. Again, thank you.
Vic

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Vic,

I am writing in response to a review of past guest surveys. Having recently been provided the ability to review and respond to the surveys, I wanted to thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to provide feedback. What a a wonderful review and such a good moral booster for the the staff. Welcome back you are at home!

I apologize for the delay in responding, I have made a commitment to review and respond to all submissions and ratings personally.. Should you choose to allow us another opportunity in your future travel plans, I hope that you will see that we are making progress in making changes. Over the past few months I have addressed training issues, hired maintenance personal and have been in discussions to replace old and worn out furniture and equipment. Thank you once again for taking the time to keep us informed.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed two nights and probably will not return. Hotel is out-of-the-way and was difficult to find on a dark and rainy night. Althought he hotel was only 62% occupied and i have a hard time walking, we were placed at the end of a long corridor, a very long way fromt he elevator.
The room was spacious, but the bedroom barely fit the kingsize bed. The small kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc. was appreciated. Free breakfast was pretty skimpy - we've had better choices at other Larkspur Hotels, and the space was too crowded to sit down anywhere. Best part of it was a significantly reduced price, but without that, we're not likely to return.

Room Tip: All rooms should be quiet, but ask for one on the back side (West) if there's any activity at the Mega Church across the street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank causal

Dear Casual,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

At 6:00 am someone apparently had something on their stove burner which caused a lot of smoke in that area of the hotel. 5 stars for the loudness of the alarm which never stopped. The manager personally knocked on each door to evacuate the building. I do believe sleepus interuptus should be comped. The hotel declined. At $100 per room times 50 rooms they would have left a much more favorable impression if they had not charged for the unpleasant experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear thorntree,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for completing a review of your stay at the Larkspur Landing Hotel, Bellevue Washington.

I apologize for the late response having only recently been provided the access to review and respond to guest comments. I have taken a personal responsibility to not only respond to the surveys but to also improve the overall guest experience. I do appreciate the and understand the comment regarding the fire alarm sounding, this was not a rehearsal or practice, it was a real fire and evacuation. I have received very positive reviews and comments on the response of myself and my team.
I hope that you do choose to include this location in your future travel needs, I look forward to reading a more favorable response as we make the changes. We appreciate hearing and sharing the guest commentary with our team, each comment is considered an opportunity to learn from and improve our guest experience.

Nigel Williams
General Manager.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here as a family for two nights. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The property is clearly aging, as is some of the furniture, but not in terrible shape overall. Rooms were a little small. Free breakfast is on par with what you'd get at a Springhill suits or similar. Nothing like Embassy Suites' breakfast. My only complaint was that I found some mouse feeces on a towel in the bathroom. I used to own an old house with mice issues, so I'm 99% certain of what I saw. I suspect their laundry area had a little infestation.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Gadget1,

I apologize for the delay in responding, I have made a commitment to review and respond to all submissions and ratings personally. Should you choose to allow us another opportunity in your future travel plans, I hope that you will see that we are making progress in making changes. Over the past few months I have addressed training issues, hired maintenance personal and have been in discussions to replace old and worn out furniture and equipment. Thank you once again for taking the time to keep us informed.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The property was just okay. My room was marginal in terms of overall cleanliness and decor. It was quite small. The location is not so great. The pool and jacuzzi were down for maintenance. All this and the rates were higher than comparable properties in the area. On the plus side, the breakfast lounge and food was convenient and good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank wildfin

Dear Wildfin,

I am writing in response to a review of past guest surveys on Yelp. I wanted to thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to complete a review. I apologize for the delay for the delay in responding having only recently been provided the access to review and respond. The review and Star rating that you provided is appreciated, this has been shared with my management team and staff. I have made it a personal commitment to review and respond to all commentary and ratings, the good and the bad. I along with my team appreciate the reviews and we use them to boost morale or as an opportunity to address concerns. Our goal is to provide our guests with an experience we can be proud of.