Overall I enjoyed my stay at Westin Bellevue. I stayed for business and found the hotel to be generally very comfortable.
The biggest downside to my stay was being given an adjoining room on my first trip (2 nights), with an absolute nightmare family staying next door (2 young children who screamed, played with door handles and ran around until about midnight and then up again early in the morning). I know it's not the hotel's fault that the family was unruly, but they really shouldn't have put a young family in an adjoining room. That being said, they were very apologetic and offered to move me to another room as well as provided breakfast free of charge the next day.
On my next stay I was given a beautiful King corner room (no adjoining room!) with a lovely view. This obviously offered a completely different and much better experience.
Pros of the hotel:
- great location, right across the road from Bellevue mall for great shopping, and with a number of great restaurants in walking distance (cannot go past din tai fung next door!)
- Westin Heavenly Beds - yes please.
- Customer service was great
- Room service was prompt and generous in terms of portions
- Shower great (temperature and pressure both good)
- $5 hire charge for gym gear to use the gym was a nice touch (though I didn't take advantage)
- eco option to decline housekeeping and get either $5 to spend on food or 500 SPG points each day you chose this option
- town car to airport was virtually same price as taxi
- risk of staying in an adjoining room and hearing every single thing that happens in the other room
- bathroom toiletries I thought were lacking - no shower cap, shower gel, sanitary bag etc
- room service menu wasn't as diverse as I would have liked (probably personal preference though)
- hotel charged $5 when I had an item posted there, which I thought was a little steep.
- house keeping was probably below expectations - little things like leaving dirty room service glass, not picking up things from bathroom floor and not putting iron away
Though my first night was a little bumpy, I will definitely stay here again on my next visit and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is conveniently located in downtown Bellevue, just 20 minutes from the many Seattle attractions. The Westin Bellevue Hotel's suites are situated minutes from major corporate offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Westin