“Fun Place for the Kids To Learn Golf”

Bellevue Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Over the years I've taken all three of my sons to this small, but fun course to learn the game of golf. While they get their lessons at Mt. Si its a bit expensive place to shag miss-hit balls and face grumpy old men waiting to play through. So off we go to the Par 3 behind Crossroads Mall. Their are all sorts of challenges as the kids skills improve, but its also an easy place to build their confidence in the early days. People are generally polite and easily wait their turn while Dad helps locate three lost balls. All-in-all a fun place to spend a couple hours.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Poor golfer behavior, not fixing ball marks on the greens, poor management and managers. Many golfer without concern for other golfers as most of the golfers do not speak English.

1  Thank Golf I
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I love this course. Just my speed. I play about once a year totally for a laugh. This is fun easy course.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Umm.. not a golf course as much as a place to practice wedge play. To use this course, I would take a putter and just one other club and force yourself to play all shots using just that. You'll never need an iron longer than a PW as the holes are all about 60-110 yds. However, I did take my 7 iron one time to practice some bump-n-run.

2  Thank justoneraj
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Great for a quick round with the 9 iron and putter under tall trees in the summer. No hazards (except those trees). It can get slow when families get in front. I just skip ahead. Very casual.

2  Thank wjsbellevue