“Delicious”

Good for: Child-friendly
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The waiting line was a bit long, but it also means, food is good. I loved the food - told me no MSG added. The restaurant offered wide selection - personally, I liked the vegetarian or seafood choice, plus yellow curry... also, fresh vegetable with shrimp roll for appetizer... I cannot tell if it is authentic, but sure healthy alteration of authentic food is better than MSG, grease and all other food.

Avoid lunch hours - go before the crowd of after...

• Visited March 2014

Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Whether you're vegetarian, gluten free, pho lover, curry, fried rice... It's all awesome!! Personal fav is crunchy noodle and yellow curry.

“Square Lotus offers fresh and tasty Vietnamese food for vegetarians and omnivores”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Square Lotus has delicious food. Their Veggie summer rolls set the standard by which I judge all others! As a vegan, I find there are so many options. I love the crunchy noodle, it's my indulgence. Veggies are always cooked to an excellent texture, maintaining freshness. The green Square Lotus curry is my favorite, and the friendly staff always remembers to ask if I want brown rice. The Green Mango salad or Lotus Root salad are great raw options. Service is usually attentive, but because of the popularity of the place it can get quite crowded at lunch or dinner. Try to go a little early or late for dinner if you like a slower pace. It's truly a diverse crowd from every nation, age and dietary preference, families and single diners. When I lived nearby, it was always my default place for dinner. Hmmm, hungry now just thinking about it. Oh, and the Pho is top notch too! Go enjoy yourself!

• Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Best Pho Ever”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

What can I say, this place is fantastic. We arrived at lunch hour and it was packed. After 15 minutes we got a table. I had the large "Super Bowl" of Seafood Pho which was $10.95 and it was outstanding. Lots of salmon and shrimp, both of good quality. Delicious tasting, I was so full I skipped dinner. Can't go wrong here.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Drewmc50
Seattle
“Great for someone who is gluten free”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

They had a good selection of dishes to choose from. My daughter, who also has gluten intolerance, had been there before and had found the food to not only taste good, but was also agreeable to those with gluten sensitivity. I had the Pho and found it to be very tasty. We ordered some vegetarian spring rolls as well as chicken spring rolls and both tasted delicious. There was a total of 5 in our party, including a small child, and everyone really liked their food choices. The place had a good crowd and yet the service was good. You can preview their menu on their website.

• Visited December 2013