“Wish it was here!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Wish it was here!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Fast service from friendly people, clean restaurant, nice ambiance with classical music, delicious food, reasonable prices. I wish this restaurant was in my hometown! I am craving their sweet and sour chicken!

Visited May 2012

Washington State
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Good combo meals, great friendly staff. Great service, very accommodating

Visited May 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“Yuck!”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

The other reviews you will see here about how dirty the place is are pretty accurate. The food is very average and the service was OK. Many other OK chinese restaurants in the area keep looking

• Visited April 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Nice Chinese Food”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Nice Chinese food. Good location. Like both English menu and Chinese menu. Good service too. Thank you.

Visited January 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Yucky Chinese Food - Extremely Dirty”
Reviewed 3 September 2009

I tried this place once while staying a nearby hotel and found it to be one of the most disgusting Chinese places. I ordered the Vegetable Lo Mein because I was concerned about the cleanliness of a meat dish and was still worried about it once I got it. The interior of the restaurant looks like they have not cleaned it in 30 or 40 years. I sat very close to the kitchen and was sickened by some of the things I saw happen back there. I probably should have just left the restaurant but kept trying to give it the benefit of my doubt. I have eaten in some dirty places and had awesome Chinese food but unfortunately this was not one of them. Stay away!

1 Thank JoeysTrips