“Pedestrian Chinese”

Greenwood Mandarin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 May 2008

My wife said she had not had time to prepare dinner so asked that I bring home Chinese. I had driven by this restaurant thousands of times in the 15 years I have lived nearby but I had never tried it. I think the fact that it looks like it is in an old Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet scared me away.

We ordered the house special fried rice, house special Chow Mein and Brocolli and Beef. The portions were standard size and the food was OK but nothing exciting. I would characterize the food as pedestrian, at best.

Yeh's Wok in Newcastle, about 5 miles away is far better. I will probably not be going back here.

1  Thank marinanohaha

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 4 February 2008

Recommended by co-workers. Pretty authentic Chinese (ShangHai/Taiwan) food. Noodles were tasty!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook