“Great for brunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Regina, Canada
“Great for brunch”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Had the heuvo ranchero (sp?) 2 fried eggs on a bed of black beans with 2 sausages and 3 tortillas. Some interesting sauces and some nice service.

Have had the eggs Benny previously and it was also very good.

Visited January 2014

Ingram, Texas
“Nice bar but food is not very good”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This seems to be a nice bar. The service is very good and they have a large selection of beers. The menu is limited, however, and the food is mediocre to not good.

• Visited February 2014
“Cool place”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We tried the Copper Hog the other night as we had a coupon. I am very glad that we went. Very cool vibe in the restaurant. Service was ok. We went with friends and our young daughter. There is a good children's menu with kid friendly food. The main menu is very. Imaginative. The desserts sounded awesome too bad I didn't have room to try them. Portions are good. We will be going back!

Visited December 2013
Mount Vernon, Washington
“My horrible birthday dinner”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

There is bad service and there is what we had on my 40th birthday at the Copper Hog! The waiter was annoyed from the get go rolling his eyes crossing his arms and walking away in the middle of one my friends order. I ordered a Hot buttered rum on this 17 degree evening. It was cold but I was ready to have some drinks on my birthday so I drank it. Was hoping to order another drink but our waiter did not come back for another half hour. When he finally cam back to get our food ordered we asked him for separate checks, eyes rolled again. We had 12 people in our party ready to celebrate. The food came about 40 minutes after we ordered no offer for more drinks? Food came out cold and with the appetizers. We were not offered another drink the entire night then when one check came our waiter told us we could separate the check ourselves! Wow! Then I mentioned we would have been happy to order more drinks had it been offered. He sighed another eye roll and walked away. I will not go back here as I cannot get that night back we ended up at Bob's burger down the road at the bar there, got great service and it was twice as busy at this establishment. I try to support local places but hard when you are treated like this.

• Visited December 2013
Bellingham,Washington
“A Cut Above”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband loves good craft beers, and I love interesting food, so The Copper Hog is one of our favorite places. We like to sit at one of the tables by the windows, where we can enjoy watching the people walking or biking by. Service has always been good, perhaps because we tend to eat dinner on the early side, before the restaurant gets crowded and the noise level rises.

Our most recent meal was particularly memorable -- I had a luscious lemon polenta with grilled asparagus, mushroom ragout, and berry gastrique, every bit of which I relished, and a glass of white wine, while my husband enjoyed his grilled lamb chop, served on a panzanella salad and accompanied by dollops of goat cheese, with an interesting beer.

We're looking forward to going there soon for brunch -- I've already decided on the gravlax scramble, having read the menus on their website!

• Visited August 2013