“Fantastic facility with great customer service”

Blessing's Salon Spa
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Ok, I'm not a spa guy. But I've bought more than a few spa gift certificates as presents. Without fail those that I've gotten them for rave about how great Blessing's is as a spa. They have a full service salon as well as a spa, and both seem to be run with equally high standards in terms of service and expertise. I have toured the facilities and it is very nicely furnished and extremely well kept. It looks like the goal was the bring the big-city high-end spa experience to Bellingham, and that was accomplished and then some. It is located in the Fairhaven area, so before or after visiting Blessings you can walk around to the various boutiques and restaurants in the area. It is nice to see businesses of this caliber in Bellingham.

2  Thank IvanCU

Reviewed 20 September 2011

This spa is both a hair salon and a relaxation spa with aveda products. The service is fabulous and attentive. My massage therapist was an expert in getting my muscles to relax and I did not feel sore the next day even though she used deep tissue pressure. She used oil and warm towels for the feet and back. Can you say ahhhhhhhh!!!!! My friend had a caribbean wrap and facial which left her relaxed and feeling cared for. Her skin was so soft. They have a steam room and lovely waiting room. Located in Fairhaven, they offer a upgrade deal when you stay at the Fairhaven Village Inn. Be sure to tell them you are a guest there when you book your treatments for your upgrade. Don't miss this spa as the people and the treatments are a blessing.

3  Thank jstm58