“Great Food and Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: Casual Dining.
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stopped in with our daughter and husband and infant son, were seated promptly. The place was busy which is most often a good sign. Although it was busy the service was way above average and the food served promptly. the food was worth waiting for. All in all I liked this place and will return again.

• Visited June 2014

“SUUUSHI!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I love this place! The atmosphere is really something special. Really tasty sushi. I'm a college student and I find the prices reasonable. I would call the food fusion. There's a lot of non traditional things on the menu that you won't find elsewhere but there's also the classics too. I won't buy a pad Thai anywhere else!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank H4mwallet
“A great atmosphere and experience with yummy food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food is alway good and there's a wonderful variety of items to try in the menu. The sushi is always fresh and expertly prepared. The employees are knowledgeable and friendly. The overall atmosphere is wonderful and is a very enjoyable experience.

• Visited February 2014
Lynden, Washington
“Good food, high priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Food was very tasty, decent portion and the atmosphere is good. The price is high for this part of the country but no outrageous.

Visited April 2014
“I only had sushi.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

My experience is only on the sushi, I never really tried the other dishes, but sushi there was actually a great experience. First I sat at the sushi bar that is a must! The sushi chef there is extremely friendly and makes you feel comfortable to be there. The fish was fresh and I really appreciate them using real crab not krab! The nigiri is really good, and I really like the rolls as well the fusion- Esc rolls like the jalapeño roll was one of my favourites. For the price I really recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited January 2014