US$99
US$89
QualityInn
US$78
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$109
ComfortInn
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$128
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Express Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotel Bellingham Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$138
US$112
GuestHouse Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$219
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$151
SpringHill Suites
All reviewswindow seattrain noisebellingham bayview roombay windowsoaking tubgas fireplacehear trainsbeautiful view of the baywater viewbeautiful hotelthird floorsan juan islandspacific northwestfairhaven areaunderground parkingbeautiful room
Reviewed 7 July 2014

First time I have ever stayed at a hotel in my hometown, but we received a gift certificate and decided to spend the night as dinner looked a little too trendy. Thought the fourth would be fun as it is a quick walk down the dock to watch the fireworks. Everything was great until it was time to sleep. It was not hot but the room was and I turned the A/C down to 62. By morning, I think the room must have been 82 and stifling. I should have got up turned and turned it off and just opened the window. It made for a terrible night sleep.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Chrysalis inn and spa has lovely rooms, soaking tubs, views of the water, a gas fireplace (wish it was wood fired) and a very nice happy hour in the restaurant/deck. This is our 2nd stay here and it has been very enjoyable both times. We were upgraded to a king room water view which was just lovely. Be sure to bring your own snacks, scented candle, bubble bath etc. They do charge a high price for these amenities if you use the ones provided in the room. It is right next to the beach walk and lots of good restaurants. Spa services are very expensive - we tried massages on our previous visit - but if you want to indulge, you may want to try the spa.

Room Tip: Choose a side room with partial view. If there is a better room available when you arrive, you may get upgraded.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dollygurl
Reviewed 23 June 2014

What an amazing spot. Chrysalis is beautiful. The room we had was gorgeous, the hotel itself is lovely, and the setting is amazing. Our room looked directly out on the bay and the view is stunning. We checked in at 4PM on Friday and immediately went out on the patio for a drink. The sun was shining and the patio was starting to fill up with people. My wife and I were able to get a table right up in the front looking out at the view. The server was prompt and very engaging, and before you knew it we each had a cold beverage and a hummus appetizer (which was delicious). After about 30 minutes of enjoying the sun and the view a big old coal train came rumbling by, blowing its horn and making a ton of noise. To provide some context, the hotel is right on the water, with about 30 feet of land in between the edge of the hotel and the beach. On that strip between the beach and the hotel is a train track. We didn't think too much of it, except it was amazing how much coal was headed north presumably to Canada. After we finished our drink and snacks we went back to the room to freshen up for dinner. We had a reservation at the hotel restaurant, Keenan's. At 6PM the place was packed. The hostess was so glad we actually had a reservation because she had our table all ready to go. The food was great! I had the manila clams and we shared the gnocci entree. It was delicious and the server was very friendly. After dinner we went out for a movie. We got back to the hotel around 10:30 and the room next to ours was having a small party. They were pretty loud so we called down to the front desk at 11 to ask if they could help quiet things down. Shortly after 11 the noise stopped and we went to bed. As parents of 2 kids (3 and 1 year-olds) we were very much looking forward to a night of solid sleep with no interruptions and the ability to sleep in! If this is what you're looking for, do not stay at the Chrysalis Inn: THE TRAINS ARE RIDICULOUS! That night there were at least 7 trains between 11PM and 7AM. They were so loud, blowing their horns right as they pass the hotel. Before going to bed I noticed the ear plugs sitting on the night stand and thought it was strange. But now I see why they were there! I was literally laughing to myself in the middle of the night after the 5th train went by. Not the night we envisioned, but we still managed to have a great time. We ordered room service for breakfast and it was amazing. If there were no trains I'd give the hotel 4 stars. 3 stars is the max I can give.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Sea-Cab
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Now my favourite Fairhaven hotel.
Fantastically comfortable rooms decorated tastefully.
Bathrooms to die for. Huge tub with opening screen so that partner can share with you from a distance (or not if you are convervationists!).
There are pet friendly rooms. Lovely window seat looking outside. Nice touches, like throws to wrap around oneself. This was December time, so an appreciated touch. My husband had organised iced champagne and red rose petals scattered all around...OH, and bath package with smellies. Lucky me, a beautiful surprise and executed to perfection!
Easy walk into Fairhaven via minor road then park for varied dining.
Excellent restaurant. We enjoyed appetizers two days running overlooking the ocean and boardwalk. Very friendly service. Breakfasts were imaginative and fresh.
Great running right outside the hotel along the boardwalk. Sea right there alongside you.
We love the train noise and rumbles. It's quiet through the night. But if you are sensitive to that sort of thing, you'll want to be aware.
I had a massage in the spa and one of the best pedis I've ever had. Can't wait to return early in August for my b'day treat. 4 days this time!

Room Tip: If train noise disturbs you, ask for quietest rooms they have...and use the ear plugs!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights in May 2014 for a close to home get away. We live in Langley BC, we'd wanted to re-visit the beautiful, wonderfully staffed Chrysalis Inn and Spa. We wandered around the little town of Fairhaven, enjoyed the sea air and the views. Our room was a King Suite, the same one we had last visit, gorgeous room....I wish we could've stayed a week. We ventured into the amazing Keenen's restaurant, where the food and drinks are served by the nicest staff. Impressive all around, we will be back again, I can't wait. Maybe in the fall...to enjoy the fall leaves and sunsets. Thank you again for being amazing hosts, we are sincerely grateful.

Room Tip: I would stay anywhere in the Chrysalis, it's just top notch.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple