If you're traveling north of Seattle and looking for a special place to relax, I invite you to check out the Chrysalis Inn & Spa. My wife and I have been there twice, and each time find it a relaxing getaway. It offers a great view of the bay and is an easy walk into town, where you'll find a nice selection of shops and restaurants. The Chrysalis does offer a nice verandah for dining, a cozy bar, and great food!
If you love trains, this is the place for you! Although it can be a bit noisy at times with the windows open, you'll see Amtrak passenger as well as freight trains. I think it kind of adds to the charm of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel and spa in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from our restaurant and wine bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel