I visited Bellingham for the first time last week. My relative told me I should stay at the Chrysalis because she loved it. She knows I love a great view. Boy, was she right. We were on the second floor and our room looked onto the bay and the pier. That, plus the stunning weather last weekend in WA made for a picture perfect stay. I really liked the fireplace in the room and the bathroom was very nice and relaxing. The tub looked super clean. I found the landscaping at the hotel to be very pretty and the staff was pleasant. I liked the decor on the inside,unlike a previous poster. We ate at Keenan's one night and the server was wonderful to us. I thought the food was better than average and you cannot beat the sunset views - absolutely gorgeous. Even though they didn't have a table big enough for 5 outside, we were still right by the window, so we had a fine view. I like that you could also sit outside and just have a drink. I don't know how this hotel only got the #10 rating on TA for Bellingham hotels; it should be much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chrysalis is a beautifully designed, award winning hotel, spa, and restaurant in a stunning waterfront setting. Luxurious guestrooms and suites offer comfortable hospitality with luxurious amenities, designed to enable guests to work or unwind with every comfort and convenience. Cuddle up in a bay view room or suite with cozy window seats, fireplaces and double soaking or whirlpool tubs. Watch the sunset from the restaurant and bar, or stroll the boardwalk over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Chrysalis Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chrysalis Hotel Bellingham
- The Chrysalis Inn And Spa
- Chrysalis Hotel