The Fairhaven is an exceptional hotel in the Fairhaven neighborhood of Bellingham. It is nestled between the bay and Fairhaven Square. The room was spacious and the windows (that could be opened) gave a fresh breeze into the room. The odd numbered rooms look out on to the bay and the Alaska Ferry Terminal and the even numbered rooms look out on to the square. One of the most interesting parts of the rooms was the sheets. They were extremely soft and very comfortable which added to the comfort of the bed. The breakfast was good with a number of selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham