I can't say enough about this inn. Very friendly and kind - while waiting for our room when we arrived early and while waiting for the train back to Seattle they encouraged us to use their sitting room, stored our luggage, offered chocolate chips cookies, etc. The room was spotless and very comfortable. It is a perfect location to see Fairhaven and Bellingham. Every thing is a few blocks away, including the bus into Bellingham and the Amtrak station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham