Fairhaven Village Inn
US$79
US$73
Comfort Inn Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$115
US$115
US$104
QualityInn
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$143
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton Inn Bellingham-Airport(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bellingham(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$219
Hotels.com
The Chrysalis Inn & Spa(Bellingham)
US$231
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewswafflesbook storevillage bookswalking trailsfarmers marketbay trailgas fireplacefair havenrestaurants and shopscoffee and teasmall balconywithin walking distancecookieshistoric districtthe location is perfectinterurban trailview of the bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Loved the Fairhaven neighborhood. Walked all over the little village and felt very safe with a lot to see and do. The hotel is nice inside. We knew we were changing rooms for the two nights we stayed. The first room had a fireplace and balcony which we enjoyed. Unfortunately, the view is over an industrial area. We did see the ferry from Alaska come in. The Bay was a ways away on the horizon. The next night we had a room with a view of the village. It was of the square with no balcony so was OK. We would stay here if we go back as it close to the walking trail and in a great place to shop around. Nice people, too.

Room Tip: All in all, I would take a room with the fireplace and balcony, even though the view is not too pleasant. You can enjoy the sounds when the industrial area is closed.
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Made an impromptu trip to Bellingham so my daughter could visit friends...I chose the Fairhaven because it looked like it was in a "walkable" location, as I was staying by myself for 2 days. What a treasure! Wonderful location(steps from a gorgeous walking trail that takes you out along the Bay, into the woods, and on to downtown), across the street from a town square with a great farmers market, interesting shops and cafes. Room was so comfortable, clean, and relaxing. Loved the bedsheets so much, I bought a set to take home! The breakfast is nice, loved the library with coffee service, and the outdoor 2nd story "porch" where I was able to read and enjoy the summer evening. Also, very helpful and welcoming staff. I will definitely return!

Room Tip: I thought I was sacrificing a view for the slightly cheaper street-side room, but was very happy with my view of the little public square and the people-watching. Plenty of opportunity to enjoy the Bay view from the outdoor porch and from the adjacent walking trails.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Robin Y
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We were very pleased with the quality of the rooms, their cleanliness, and the assistance provided by the front desk. This is a gem in the Bellingham area and central to all the fabulous shops in downtown Fairhaven.

Room Tip: Although this hotel is downtown and near the trains and docks, it is very quiet on the downtown side. We slept with the window open and had no problem with the street noise. A great location for visiting the shops and eateries in Fairhaven.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I can't say enough about this inn. Very friendly and kind - while waiting for our room when we arrived early and while waiting for the train back to Seattle they encouraged us to use their sitting room, stored our luggage, offered chocolate chips cookies, etc. The room was spotless and very comfortable. It is a perfect location to see Fairhaven and Bellingham. Every thing is a few blocks away, including the bus into Bellingham and the Amtrak station.

2  Thank Scotlandtravels
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My wife and I have stayed here many times and have never had a bad or even marginal experience. The rooms are very large, very clean, very well maintained, and the fireplaces make for a very pleasant atmosphere in the winter. Highly recommended.