If you like cozy little nooks, this is the place for you!
The hotel is very clean and polished, updated, and well maintained, yet has that quaint, warm, old-time feel (think rotary phones, reading in the library with cushy armchairs, warm fireplaces, soft blankets). It was perfect for a one night winter getaway from Vancouver, BC.
The hotel and surrounding, very walkable and boutique-y village embodied COZY, and were all decked out for the Christmas holiday season. We had a fireplace in our room and the bed had the softest sheets ever. When we checked in, there were chocolate chip cookies and mandarin oranges at the front desk, and tea and coffee in the library. Continental breakfast the next morning was excellent.
Our room faced Bellingham Bay, but the inn is right next to the train tracks, so the train horns are really quite loud in the middle of the night, but I suppose that can't be helped.
I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham