It's been longer than we'd have liked since our first visit but we're so pleased we went back. We really enjoyed our stay this time as well. Our room was large and comfortable, and it's nice to look out over the bay rather than the street though either would be fine with us. Though it wasn't really warm that day, we still managed to have the sliding door open a little for fresh air overnight. The passing trains really aren't too big a deal for us, though they're fairly frequent.
The staff are very friendly, made us feel really welcome. Like the voucher for Village Books, and being able to walk to restaurants in the evening. No problem with the free parking.
Hope we can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham