On our way from Seattle to Vancouver we drove through Fairhaven and fell in love with this little town. We actually left Vancouver early so we could spend the night at the Village Inn and explore Fairhaven. We called on Thursday and they happened to have 1 last room available on Saturday night, so we took it! The Village Inn is clean and the staff is very friendly. They have a library where you can pickup a good book or play a fun board game! We also enjoyed their continental breakfast, it offers the basics - cereal, toast/english muffin, fruit, yogurt - but it's nice not to have to venture far to get breakfast in the morning. Fairhaven is a great little town and we enjoyed our stay at the Village Inn. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham