“Bed and Breakfast in Bellingham”
Review of Viewmont Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bellingham
Viewmont Manor
Ranked #2 of 16 Bellingham B&B and Inns
Kamloops BC
“Bed and Breakfast in Bellingham”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

To start with, my wife loves B&B's, myself I usually prefer a hotel. When returning from Vegas we had a overnight stay in Bellingham and since it was my wife's birthday I thought I would treat her to a B&B. She absolutely loved it, and to be honest, the Viewmont Manor has changed my opinion of B&B's, this was by far the best B&B I have ever stayed in. The rooms were great, the owner "Betty" could not be more gracious, and her breakfast was 5 star +. Will definitely be visiting this B&B in the future.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, we were there in the winter and would love to come back in the summer as th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
You have absolutely made my day! Didn't I tell you that only nice people stay in bed and breakfasts? You are proof positive! I live to change people's minds about our industry. And I have indeed saved the best job for the last! Thanks and welcome back anytime!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and can't express enough how much we loved this place. It was super cozy, and Betty is amazing. She was so easy to talk to, and we really felt like we were talking with our moms, sharing our life experiences and dilemmas--very rare for a B&B in my book. We'd highly recommend that you stay here. We will be the next time we are in town. Thanks Betty!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
I will admit that this is the very first time I have been called "the Bomb" and I love it! I'll be the bomb for you any time you come to town! You are such world travelers that I hope little Bellingham can be on your radar again soon. You are great guests…welcome anythime!
Spokane, Washington, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We felt like we were visiting life long friends. It is such a warm, welcoming atmosphere that Betty provides. The rooms are wonderfully cozy and comfortable. Having fresh coffee or tea, along with Betty's amazing scones right outside your door in the morning, cannot be surpassed by any 5-Star Resort! One of the things I've been most surprised by, with the Bed & Breakfast experience, is sharing the breakfast table with new people. After visiting with Betty and other guests over an amazing breakfast feast, prepared by Betty herself, you come away from the experience just inspired to enjoy life. We plan on many more pleasant and inspiring visits! Deanna & Neal

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
So, to use your own words: after reading your review I am inspired to enjoy life more! what a treat to read your review. I can only hope that you meant it when you said you would plan on more visits. Perhaps I should be hoping for a 5 or 6 year degree from your daughter at WWU. (just kidding!) I am already looking forward to your next trip west of the mountains.
McMinnville, Oregon
Reviewed 20 October 2013

From the moment you walk through the door you are treated with the greatest of care by proprietor Betty Cribbs! We stay at least twice each year and relish the hospitality, comfortable bed, serene setting, amazing handcrafted breakfast and delightful company.

• Stayed October 2013
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
You bring the good company with you when you walk in the door! Such a pleasure to host you and yours. We'll have to start calling it a "family reunion" when you come, because that's how it feels. I'm already looking forward to spring bringing you back.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The owner Betty is so sweet and welcoming. We stopped there for the night on our way home from vacation and it was such a relaxing morning we didn't want to leave! Heck, we may come back just for her scones! ;) Thanks, Betty!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
And I felt like I was the lucky one when you decided to stop by and rest before the final leg of your journey...because you were so very easy to enjoy. Thanks for coming. And the coffee will always be on and the scones in the oven!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We went two times for four nights for my mother eyes surgery to Viewpoint Manor B&B,These nights and day stay was so comfortable that my mother totally forgot about her surgery it is the best place for rest and relaxing, we enjoyed our stay.Rooms and bathrooms are super clean, beds are very comfortable and environment are warm and friendly, location is perfect.
Betty is wonderful, generous and according to my mom " she is an angel". we loved our stay at Veiwmont Manor. I will go whenever I want go shopping at Seattle.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
A kind review from an equally kind lady...and a very good daughter to your mom as well. I am very glad that your mother's surgeries went so well. I look forward to seeing you next week when you pick up your phone charger. And please greet your mother for me. Betty
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed 28 September 2013

It was suggested by many that we go on one last getaway before our baby came. This was a excellent spot not too far from home yet a wonderful place to visit. We loved our stay here. We had the South room. The bed was amazingly comfortable! Especially for my pregnant body! Betty is so kind and thinks of everything. She is also very accommodating. I have a dairy allergy and she really made sure I still got a tasty meal. I loved the room, the comfort of it, the cute garden. The ample sitting room. Warm tea and and amazing breakfast. Super filling too. She directed us to a great little Thai place and a nice little walk next to the water. We would definitely stay here again. I really loved everything about it. It was a such a nice stay and nice experience.

We also met another couple who were also on their babymoon, due one day after us!

Heather and Adam

Room Tip: The south room has more windows so if you like that it is for you. All rooms look nice though
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AdamStallard
Betty C, Owner at Viewmont Manor, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
What a weekend that was! Quite amazing to have 2 first-time expectant couples here together having a "last fling" before Baby comes and changes your lives forever! I am going to practice patience, but I hope I will be on your list of baby announcements so I can see what was hidden but very, very present! Thanks so much for taking time to sit down and write your review. You are both precious! (I mean all 3 of you!)