“If you remember Cheers you will love Daphne's”
Review of Daphne's Bar - CLOSED

Daphne's Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a bar with delightful ambiance and delightful bartenders. It doesn't really have food beyond cheese platters and delicious nuts. It is right next to a delightful hotel called the Village Inn. I am surprised not to find it on Trip Advisor so I could add a good review.
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The bartender is always friendly and the people there having a drink always seem to be having fun. I just go in order my wine, read my book and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We went there twice in one night, before and after dinner. Bartender that night was very friendly and willing to talk about the drinks he was making. He even knew how to make a cocktail with Cynar (liquid artichoke, usually undrinkable in my opinion), a manhatten that was great. Sorry we found this the last night we were there. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is such a nice little pub, the wait staff is very friendly, and they even have local musicians on occasions. We happened across it while waiting for friends to arrive on the train and it was a great place to hang out. Everyone there seemed to be having a good time :-)

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nice atmosphere and friendly, knowledgeable bartender. Great bar food! And, wow, what a location in such a cool village. Run, don't walk.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I've been going to Daphne's for about 3 years now, and have never had anything less than a great experience. It is a great spot because of the old-fashioned, muddled-type drink specialties, the bar tenders, and the location. They have a cool rotating beer selection, and wine, but it is one of those places where you can ask the bar tender to make you something cool and they will come up with a drink that you've never heard of. It is a great mental break from the downtown bars in bellingham, so if you are tired of that same scene that is everywhere in this town, go to Daphne's for a nice escape. Is a little pricy but you are getting your money's worth considering the quality of ingredients and service.

1  Thank a_kelley_ta