“Unusual toppings and good for dog lovers”

Goat Mountain Pizza
Ranked #42 of 460 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 May 2014

They have outside seating where it is ok for the dog to be. Go inside to order and they bring it out to you. Nice beer and wine choices. I am not a fan of thick crust pizza, but the service was sweet and we enjoyed two of the daily specials.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love the flavors, unique topping combinations, and the quality of food. I really enjoy being able to pick the size of slice that you would like. Great work!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

It's not New York. It's not Chicago. It is Bellingham and the pizza is unique at Goat Mountain. It is also delicious! With a wonderful thick crust that is chewy and has a crunch on the bottom. My mouth waters thinking about it. It is where I eat lunch almost every Wednesday. I highly recommend it if you want a delicious pizza that is not like any other.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My husband and I had dinner for the first time at Goat Mountain Pizza. We were not fans. The ordering process is very confusing as the signs are not clear how much to order. In fact, there were NO signs with the names of the pizza so you had no idea what kind each was. And when I asked the blond behind the counter what the pizzas were she replied annoyed, "You want me to describe each pizza?" Well, yeah! She then only told me what was on one of the pizzas then walked away. Awkward. The pizzas are "different" so it would be really nice to know what you're ordering. Not the mention the pizzas are sitting out on the unheated counter cold, for who knows how long. The cheese looked hard and unappealing. No one wants reheated food. How do they pass their food safety tests?
Thankfully, the cook made me my own gluten free pizza and the pepperoni my husband wanted came right out of the oven so we didn't have to eat re-heated pizza. Positives are the ingredients are "healthy" and the Fall Quinoa Salad was delicious and flavorful.
Seating is limited. We wont be going back. If I want pizza Ill be going to some place with fresh, hot, big portioned, made to order pizza that's cooked just for me.

1  Thank QueenKysar
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We enjoyed the choices, but prefer a thin crust pizza. Good deal, price wise. We used a Deal Saver and felt it was worth it. Good for a quick meal that is out of the usual.