“Delicious Pizza and Nice Atmosphere”

Goat Mountain Pizza
Ranked #44 of 483 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Enjoyed lunch here with a friend on a Tuesday. We could have sat anywhere, as there was no crowd, but we took corner chairs at the large wood bar.

We ordered two large slices each of pizza. They cut it up into 4 medium slices, which was lots of food for $10. I liked the pizza as it wasn't too thin nor too thick, and the crust had a soft crunch to it (they call it "Roman Style").

Location near the west end of downtown Bellingham is great, and the interior has a nice old school atmosphere with lots of wood and brick. I'll be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My brother recommended this place, and it was a great choice. You buy the pizza by weight, so you get to choose your size of pizza slice which is kinda coo. They have seasonal choices for the pizza so you can always expect something a little different. It is highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Since I was last here a year ago, they've moved a couple of doors down and greatly expanded their restaurant. This can be good or bad--sometimes quality suffers when a restaurant moves--but Goat Mountain is still doing everything right. I had slices of the Pear & Stilton and Broccolini & Cheddar, and the Pear was definitely my favorite. It is a combination of flavors that teases your senses and is truly delicious. The new location is rather noisy with a loft for additional seating and hard surfaces, but the pizza is great.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I liked the feel of this place, great staff and menu items. They sell the deep dish pizza by the pound when you order up a bunch for a crowd which is a great way to get good selection and not worry about big or small cuts of pizza from the pan. Lots of good beers on tap and wine, etc as well.
The night that I was there the pizza selections were perhaps waiting a bit too long as they were getting a little crusty which on a deep dish pie wasn't too compelling. But the atmosphere was indeed good and that is enough to make me want to get back in there on a busier night at the appropriate time when the pizza is selling fast.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The caramelized onion, walnut and stilton pizza was the favorite (again) of the four kinds of pizza we sampled. I four visits only one type of pizza (Oktoberfest) has ever disappointed us. The salad is tangy, crunchy (candied walnuts) and hearty (quinoa) all at the same time. They have an assortment of local brews, some canned macro brews, wine and cocktails. Casual, filling and tasty. Lots of street parking within a two block radius if you are after hours. Walk from here to Mallards on Railroad street for ice cream afterwards.