“Awesome venue for a beer and food truck ”

Kulshan Brewing Company
Ranked #39 of 456 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to Kulshan Brewery since it opened. The best micro brews in town and the revolving food trucks are hard to beat.

1  Thank Bigkid21

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Kulshan is a laid-back place to enjoy a microbrew. On a sunny afternoon, there's nothing more fun than sitting out on the patio sipping your Kascadian Dark Ale. On a cool day, they have outdoor heaters so you can still sit outside and be comfortable. Indoors, you can choose from picnic tables and window tables. You can get peanuts from the bar for a snack, or order outside from rotating food trucks. The service is friendly and people even bring their young kids and dogs. Great beer and chill atmsophere.

1  Thank Fancyfree99
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Kulshan Brewery is simply the best. Every time I go, the place is packed. It might be 2 p.m. on a Tuesday afternoon and Kulshan is full! I sort of miss the days before Kulshan was the trendy place to go only because I can no longer find a seat. But, hey, good for them! I recommend the IPA. Any IPA.

1  Thank smtsccs
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stopped in here during the Beer Week and this is a fun place with friendly people. I tried a red and my husband had an IPA.......also bought one of their glasses for our collection.....

1  Thank sunandpalmtrees
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Probably not my favorite brewery in the area but the atmosphere is amazing. Folks from just about every walk of Bellingham life and a huge outdoor area. The food from a food truck is off the charts awesome. We had the best burgers and fires known to mankind.