“More Variety Would Be Nice”
Review of Pure Bliss

Pure Bliss
Ranked #4 of 13 Bakeries in Bellingham
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Love this place. I agree with most of the other reviews, this place really does have tasty, wonderful desserts but the "same" desserts day in and day out - Especially in the cold case closest to the cash register. The cakes in the larger cold case do vary but even those are becoming the same ole thing with maybe 2 that are different daily. I don't have a solution here but maybe a couple days a week; redo the whole selection top to bottom? Ok so one other downside - It's not cheap and that's fine (I'm willing to pay for a great treat!) But sometimes I will get a slice of cake and the taste is almost identical to a piece bought from Haggens. In fact, the cold case sometimes dries out the cakes. Bummer

Their service is pretty good, friendly people....Except for one young man from Spokane. I've witnessed him a bit snotty on a few occasions with patrons. He speaks with a condescending air to him. Shrug, I guess not even Pure Bliss can get it 100%

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great desserts!! Best place for a a leisure cup of coffee & a dessert.. Their cake's are wonderful. My favorite is Lemon Bliss!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was my third visit to Pure Bliss, and since my second visit was cut short by being the day they were closed this was very much looked forward to!
I was not disappointed! Another great visit with very good treats. They had free samples of the lemon wedges and I enquired if they were the Key lime tarts. I was told that the Key lime tarts are just that, a bit more tart, and sans cream. As this mentally rectified what little was wrong with what I was noshing on I chose the lime tart for purchase. I cannot come up with a way of improving on it's flavor!

Just. Plain. Delicious>

Reviewed 6 April 2014

What an impressive bakery this is! Highly recommend visiting and trying one of their fresh baked cookies or cupcakes. Prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stopped in for dessert after dinner at Bellingham Bar and Grill. So many choices!! The hardest part was deciding which dessert to choose. Cake slices were enormous, I had the Lemon Bliss Cake and it was amazing! Took half of it home in a to go box it was huge. You will definitely find something you love here!

Been to Pure Bliss? Share your experiences!