“Good Thai!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Rome, Wa
“Good Thai!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I ordered the peanut curry sauce dish with seafood, and was very happy with it (there's only one like it on the menu). The taste was very good with seafood that tasted fresh and excellent. Decor is genuine Thai, with various woodcarvings and touches that are in keeping with a traditional Thai restaurant in Bangkok. I've tried numerous items on the menu on other days and enjoy this restaurant as one of my family's favorites in Bellingham. I would rate it as a great place for adults to enjoy a great meal and conversation.

• Visited March 2014

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Tasty Thai Treats”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We brought a group of seven and were promptly seated in a lovely open dining room. The decor was not overwhelming but still quite Thai. It was nice not to be rushed and our server explained the four levels of spicy heat. The menu offers a very nice selection of all sorts of Thai cuisine. Several of our group opted for the old favorites, Pad Thai and Pad Sieuw. I tried the Curry Mussamun. I have had this dish served in Thailand and fell in love with the rich coconut and peanut sauce. The chef at on Rice did not disappoint me. The Pad Thai was not as authentic, yet those who had never had the original did not complain. We boxed up what we could not finish as it was just that good and the servings were just that generous. All in all a great experience and I will go back or try the other On Rice restaurants in the area.

• Visited January 2014